Company tax form 2012-13 Form Request

Company tax form 2012-13 Form Request

Unread postby KaFren » 21 Aug 13, 9:20 am

Hi All, strange request. I am helping a non for profit group complete their tax and i need to fill in a company tax form for this year. I have rung ATO and they will send me one but I leave for US next week and I doubt it will be here before i leave.

If anyone has one that they could scan and email me i would love you forever. Just give me a yell off list .

Cheers

Kaf
I’m at that awkward age. To old to be a juvenile delinquent. To young to be a hardened criminal.
KaFren

Jedi Upstart

Re: Company tax form 2012-13 Form Request

Unread postby Mekon » 21 Aug 13, 9:57 am

Can't you just download it from the ATO site? Or would that be too easy?

Found this very helpful page: http://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/Company-tax-return-2013/

With a not so helpful disclaimer...

ATO wrote:The downloadable version of this form is a 'sample only'. Please do not complete and submit the downloadable version of the return. Although the downloadable version is an exact duplicate of the original return, it is not able to be scanned by our electronic processing equipment.

I mean, seriously, WTF? It's an exact duplicate... but doesn't work the same as the original copy? Makes me wonder if a scan would work either.
Mekon

I Draw Sustenance From Destroying Your Hyperbole

Re: Company tax form 2012-13 Form Request

Unread postby KaFren » 21 Aug 13, 11:04 am

aye i know. Frustrating as hell lol. When i rang and asked if i could pick one up had no chance either lol
I’m at that awkward age. To old to be a juvenile delinquent. To young to be a hardened criminal.
KaFren

Jedi Upstart

Return to GON Lounge