The Evil Within

The Evil Within

Unread postby Novocaine » 20 Apr 13, 4:19 am

Is the new game Bethesda were teasing on Vine. Shinji Mikami (RE1-4) will be involved with the game. Got to be honest, I wanted more Fallout. But this could be good too.

PLAYGUUU AAHHHH!
Novocaine

Forgotten What The Sky Looks Like

Re: The Evil Within

Unread postby exe3 » 20 Apr 13, 8:11 am

Meh. I've said it before and i'll say it again, enough with the friggin live action trailers! You're suppose to be advertising a game not a movie. -_-
*Insert negative stuff here.*

"..hiding your [story] beneath endless layers of confusion doesn’t make you an artist, it just makes people think you are."- Gameshadow
exe3

Forum Bot

Unread postby vanderlan » 20 Apr 13, 9:58 am

exe3 wrote:Meh. I've said it before and i'll say it again, enough with the friggin live action trailers! You're suppose to be advertising a game not a movie. -_-

Yes If I didn't know it was a game advert I wouldn't have known what it was for! Also that weird four armed thing reminded me of a witch of Left 4 Dead :P
vanderlan

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Auld » 20 Apr 13, 10:27 am

Novocaine wrote: Got to be honest, I wanted more Fallout.

More FO from Bethesda? I never really liked the Bethesda FO's......have you checked out Wasteland 2? I'm super excited about it because I'm hanging for some more FO.
Auld

Unread postby Novocaine » 20 Apr 13, 10:29 am

I Kickstarted Wasteland 2 yeah, I'm pumped for it. But I absolutely loved New Vegas. I was late to the party to Fallout, I never played the originals when they were current, and I find it super hard to get into them now simply because of the age of the game.
PLAYGUUU AAHHHH!
Novocaine

Unread postby Auld » 20 Apr 13, 11:57 am

Fair enough, I was the same with Planescape Torment.
Auld

Unread postby Bek » 20 Apr 13, 12:19 pm

PS:T is worth the effort of getting used to the old engine/gameplay, such a wonderful story and plot. Certainly the best in any videogame I've played.
What can change the nature of a man?
Bek

Offline? What's 'offline'?

Unread postby Nekosan » 20 Apr 13, 2:33 pm

exe3 wrote:Meh. I've said it before and i'll say it again, enough with the friggin live action trailers! You're suppose to be advertising a game not a movie. -_-

I agree, I don't mind cut scenes etc but you need to show people some goddamn game play, even if it's only a few seconds at the end. I want to see the game, not a goddamn artists impression of the game.
Nekosan

Offline? What's 'offline'?

Unread postby Baskerville » 20 Apr 13, 2:49 pm

I enjoyed the classical music bit, but then it lost my interest when the shaky cam on and off lighting and gore came around. I still don't even know what this game is about from that trailer.

They should do a new FO instead, set in the Hub.
Baskerville

1337 p0st3r

Unread postby Ninja Catfish » 22 Apr 13, 11:39 pm

I thought that though it was live action, it gives a reasonable idea of what they're trying to do with the game, and for that reason my hype is off the charts for this one.

I am confident it won't be another Dead Island because Shinji Mikami is not a **** developer :3
Nintendo Network ID - Catfiish | Live - NinjaxCatfish | PlayStation ID - NinjaCatfish | last.fm - NinjaCatfish | Twitter - StevenImpson
Ninja Catfish

1337 p0st3r

Return to General Chat