Crysis 3 beta now live!

Re: Crysis 3 beta now live!

Unread postby SaNE » 1 Feb 13, 9:40 pm

GoN have servers? They haven't come up in any search terms I tried (gon, games.on.net, on.net, [AU], [AUS], AUS, AU)

Also drop your graphics to lowest, restart game and enjoy the same quality as high. Motion blur is still enabled, SSAO/HBAO is still on and the only thing you really notice is the textures of your arm/gun which takes up half of your screen yet again. :roll:
Steam - Battlelog - X-Fire - "If you're not hurting somebody's feelings, you're losing"
SaNE

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby charliebrownau » 2 Feb 13, 1:24 am

I noticed Crysis 3 Open Beta and Ghost Recon Online Beta both get about 11 to 15 fps with my PC
22 to 25 on BC2
27 to 32 on BF3
30 to 34 on Hawken Open Beta
30 to 37 on Planetside 2 OpenBeta
22 to 37 on Ghost Recon Future Solder 1 (Depending on the level, some work better then others)

Intel E6420 CPU (2.1) running at 2.4, Windows 64 , Gigabyte GTX 560ti , 8 gig DDR3, 2TB WD Black HDD, 27" LCD, G19 Keyboard
Most games seem to work better on quad core cpus . I will be upgrading CPU+Mobo in Late March/Early April this year
charliebrownau

Regular

Unread postby SaNE » 2 Feb 13, 3:41 am

charliebrownau wrote:Most games seem to work better on quad core cpus . I will be upgrading CPU+Mobo in Late March/Early April this year

As long as you don't have anything demanding in the background dual cores will play games just as well as quad cores, the most important thing is really the clock speed.
Steam - Battlelog - X-Fire - "If you're not hurting somebody's feelings, you're losing"
SaNE

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby brimlad » 2 Feb 13, 6:22 am

SaNE wrote:GoN have servers? They haven't come up in any search terms I tried (gon, games.on.net, on.net, [AU], [AUS], AUS, AU)
GoN are working with EA to try and get some servers up and since it didn't happen yesterday not likely before monday; If you select the oceanic filter then you'll see them once there up.
(i7 930@3.6 x58ud7 24gbhyperx 7970x2 S27a950d)ClanPwRPlaY
brimlad

Game Admin

Unread postby CosmicBlue » 3 Feb 13, 7:05 pm

My first thoughts....much like C2, just an evolution of it really.....oh how i miss Power struggle....lets see what the finished game is like, remember it is a Beta and at least they put it out there to get feedback and fix issues before final release. As for performance...very demanding on the GPU as Crysis usually is, my GTX580 is running at 99% and 95deg lol Can run on Very High but not with high AA it kills my FPS. Will look forward to playing the SP with a GTX 7XX when they are released :)
Cos.
CosmicBlue

Crysis Admin

Unread postby stoolsample » 3 Feb 13, 7:09 pm

13.2 Beta 4 Released
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 4 DRIVER
Improves performance in the Crysis 3 Multi-Player Beta by up to 50% when 4x and 8x MSAA are enabled

Further Improvement from FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 3
Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations.
Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
Dead 2600k @0.0ghz zer0watt functionality
New i5 4690 @3.9Ghz/8GB@1866mhz Gigabyte R9-290-OC
CM N600/27" 1080/60 OC'd to 1440p@60
stoolsample

Padawan

Previous

Return to Crysis