CS:GO Admin List

CS:GO Admin List

Unread postby Roulette » 12 Oct 12, 6:45 pm

If possible, would it be too much to provide a list of admins for your CS:GO servers? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks
Roulette

n00bie

Re: CS:GO Admin List

Unread postby BlaZe42 » 12 Oct 12, 6:49 pm

if you need an admin the best way is to use this --> viewtopic.php?f=107&t=111152
BlaZe42

Padawan

Unread postby Roulette » 12 Oct 12, 7:48 pm

Not what I needed. I want a physical list of all the CS admins.
Roulette

n00bie

Unread postby stingtwo » 12 Oct 12, 8:18 pm

All the CS admins are in a forum group that handles CS 1.6, CS:S and CS:GO*. Clicking on mine or Blaze42 name and checking what groups we are in in will bring a relative list of who can help.

NOTE: Some admins do not own certain versions of CS so they may or may not be able to help. Ect. I don't CS:GO so I can't deal with problems in-game for it.
stingtwo

Senior DoD|DoD:S Admin

Unread postby Axel » 12 Feb 13, 11:15 am

Roulette wrote:If possible, would it be too much to provide a list of admins for your CS:GO servers? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks

memberlist.php?mode=leaders - That gives you a list of *roughly* who's a Game Admin and what game is there 'MAIN' game.
Axel

Player

Location: In Front of the computer (where no-one can hurt me)

Unread postby Mythor » 12 Feb 13, 11:36 am

Axel wrote:
Roulette wrote:If possible, would it be too much to provide a list of admins for your CS:GO servers? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks
http://games.on.net/forums/memberlist.php?mode=leaders - That gives you a list of *roughly* who's a Game Admin and what game is there 'MAIN' game.
None are listed as a CS:GO Admin and it's generally just not that accurate.

Also this is a really old thread. The current method to contact an admin is via the Steam Group Chat, details here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=197334
"Me ate truck once." - Cookie Monster
Mythor

TF2 Admin

Unread postby Axel » 12 Feb 13, 12:57 pm

Mythor wrote:
Axel wrote:
http://games.on.net/forums/memberlist.php?mode=leaders - That gives you a list of *roughly* who's a Game Admin and what game is there 'MAIN' game.
None are listed as a CS:GO Admin and it's generally just not that accurate.

I would have thought the CS admins would come across to CS:GO.

Mythor wrote:Also this is a really old thread. The current method to contact an admin is via the Steam Group Chat, details here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=197334

I didn't realise that this topic was so old, so I apologise for that. However I was curious as to why someone linked to the emp28 thread about !admin from IRC.

That explains it! hahaha
Axel

Player

Location: In Front of the computer (where no-one can hurt me)

Return to Counter-Strike Series