this solar panel plant was going nuts; you had items backfeeding into other chests and there was glass in nearly all of your condensors, everything was falling out. note the entity count is over 2k, it started out at 10k when i first landed and hoovered up all of your items.
after i hoovered up and incinerated all the loose items the server tick rate went up from 4 to 18 again. this whole expedition took an hour and a half to uncover; the next time i find stuff like this i'm just going to delete the whole chunk. and after all of that, because of all the jams and incorrect routing, your condensors were being pumped full of glass and you had made a total of 46 solar panels.
you also had an ic2 teleporter with a redstone torch under it so it was always on, and possibly the same at the other side. something had landed on it and was now teleporting infinitely between them about 80 times a second. ic2 teleporter pads need a redstone circuit that shoots a pulse, easiest way to do this is to just plug a redpower logic Pulse Former into them. if you leave redstone turned on for teleporters they create loops, causing you to disconnect from "moving too fast", as well as lag up the server and drain your batteries.
building factories to make solar panels is super fun and i've made heaps of them but they always always always run into huge problems:
- ee makes too many items too fast
- stuff gets clogged at the crafting tables because one ingredient will be missing or hoses aren't connected correctly
- when this happens the items fall out
- you end up with 10,000 items laying around and the server goes to hell
you can trust me on this, i've made heaps and hydra always ends up deleting the chunks and deleting my player file because something screws up.
over the past 12 months i've found out heaps of tips to not cause problems:
- disconnect the ee condensors from everything. use the condensors to generate all of the ingredients if you must, but leave the items in the condensors. then set up an ingredients chest and manually feed your ingredients in, in exact multiples of what you're trying to make. this is much much more efficient than trying to tune ee to spew items in exact quantities.
- use redpower tubes where possible, it doesn't throw items on the ground when it can't find a destination for them. it can also sort output into stacks of items in exact quantities, so you can regulate the ingredients to work in exact ratios to prevent jamming.
- at the automatic crafting tables place a chest adjacent to the table for each ingredient in the recipe - this ensures that if one ingredient fills up a chest, it won't block the other ingredients from coming into their own chests, preventing jams.
- don't rely on bc diamond pipe to distribute ratios of items, eg out of five iron bars send one to pipe x and four to pipe y. it won't work. pipe x will just get 400 iron bars and pipe y might be lucky to get two. or pipe y gets all of the bars. or other wierdness. it just sucks for doing anything other than directing single item types into pipes. use redpower sorters and the redpower paintbrush tools instead.
- wire up your machine so you can turn it off before you log out. that way if something does go wrong, you won't bug yourself from logging back in again and i won't have to delete your chunk and get your player file deleted to fix you.