What game did you finish today?

Re: What game did you finish today?

Unread postby MuscularTeeth » 21 Jun 13, 9:56 pm

yes its such an amazing amazing game. i still think of that little girl and what wuold have happened to her.
MUSCULARTEETH - Many things, mostly to do with Art.
MuscularTeeth

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Mearehear » 21 Jun 13, 9:58 pm

I haven't read anything on the 400 Days DLC, but I am hoping it lets us know :) Seriously want it right this second! :D
Mearehear

Game Admin

Unread postby AzzA82 » 22 Jun 13, 12:12 am

The Last of Us :cry: great game want more , My wife will be happy to have the TV back again tho :lol:
AzzA82

Padawan

Unread postby Yurtles » 22 Jun 13, 12:40 am

Deus Ex Human Revolution. Finished it second time around, first time I gave up because I was playing it on hard and trying to get 0 detections the whole game and also the no-kill cheevo. Got too frustrated. This time I went easy mode and wasn't too concerned if some people died or a few alarms were tripped. Much, much more enjoyable.
BorisBC wrote:Pro tip - if you have to spew in a car, spew down the (inside) front of your shirt. Trust me, it's a lot easier to clean spew off yourself than the interior of a car.
Yurtles

Story Teller

Unread postby Ninja Catfish » 23 Jun 13, 12:21 am

In the last week, I've finished New Super Mario Bros 2 (so average), Super Mario 3D Land (so damn great, first Mario game that I've actually *wanted* to go back and find all the Star Coins and beat the bonus worlds), and The Last of Us.

The Last of Us was quite great.
Nintendo Network ID - Catfiish | Live - NinjaxCatfish | PlayStation ID - NinjaCatfish | last.fm - NinjaCatfish | Twitter - NinjaCatfish
Ninja Catfish

1337 p0st3r

Unread postby $had0w » 23 Jun 13, 9:19 am

Mearehear wrote:Maaaaaaaan...

Just finished The Walking Dead, and now I am a broken man. That may well be the most engaging, heart pulling journey I have been on in a game. Earns itself a spot in the top 5 games I have ever played I think (initial bug/issues aside). Now I can't wait for the 400 Days DLC Episode

Warning: MASSIVE game spoilers in the hidden images.
Hidden: show

I shed a tear..

I too finished this last week. At first i thought 'this is pretty boring' but then i started to feel something for the characters. I went in thinking 'im going to make the worst decisions and see what happens' but i ended up trying to help the group always, and always tried to do the best thing by clem... I didnt even want to, it just felt right..

When ben died in the alleyway with ken... That was heartbreaking. Id done everything i could to save that kid. Everything. And it meant nothing...
$had0w

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Mearehear » 23 Jun 13, 1:08 pm

$had0w wrote:I too finished this last week. At first i thought 'this is pretty boring' but then i started to feel something for the characters. I went in thinking 'im going to make the worst decisions and see what happens' but i ended up trying to help the group always, and always tried to do the best thing by clem... I didnt even want to, it just felt right..

I know what you mean, it kind of sucks you you into it in a way that makes you not want to let the characters down, particularly Clem.

That bit with Ben was devastating for sure. It really rammed home the fact that no matter how good your intentions are and how much you try to do the right thing, **** will still happen that you can do nothing to prevent..that's life. and it will kick you fair in the nutsack lol

It actually made me feel utterly sick to my stomach when I found the boat stolen by the people from the sewers. I wasn't expecting that and it was just more harshness on top of plenty already.

The final conversation with Clem..just :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Because of the game I went out and found the TV series, and spent 5 hours last night watching the first Season. Itis quite fantastic, and I didn't know it had the guy from "Teachers" in it (Forget his name but always liked him in that series, good actor)

Watching Season 2 tonight. :)
Mearehear

Game Admin

Unread postby $had0w » 24 Jun 13, 10:44 am

Mearehear wrote:
$had0w wrote:I too finished this last week. At first i thought 'this is pretty boring' but then i started to feel something for the characters. I went in thinking 'im going to make the worst decisions and see what happens' but i ended up trying to help the group always, and always tried to do the best thing by clem... I didnt even want to, it just felt right..

I know what you mean, it kind of sucks you you into it in a way that makes you not want to let the characters down, particularly Clem.

That bit with Ben was devastating for sure. It really rammed home the fact that no matter how good your intentions are and how much you try to do the right thing, **** will still happen that you can do nothing to prevent..that's life. and it will kick you fair in the nutsack lol

It actually made me feel utterly sick to my stomach when I found the boat stolen by the people from the sewers. I wasn't expecting that and it was just more harshness on top of plenty already.

The final conversation with Clem..just :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Because of the game I went out and found the TV series, and spent 5 hours last night watching the first Season. Itis quite fantastic, and I didn't know it had the guy from "Teachers" in it (Forget his name but always liked him in that series, good actor)

Watching Season 2 tonight. :)

The tv show is pretty damn good. Season 2 and three are a bit slow, and much more story driven than zombie gorefest driven, which i enjoy.

And if you like the tv shows, i'd strongly recommend getting the compendium of the comics. They are a fantastic read.
$had0w

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Mearehear » 24 Jun 13, 12:34 pm

$had0w wrote:The tv show is pretty damn good. Season 2 and three are a bit slow, and much more story driven than zombie gorefest driven, which i enjoy.

And if you like the tv shows, i'd strongly recommend getting the compendium of the comics. They are a fantastic read.

I am completely addicted to the TV series now after about 10hrs of it over the weekend. I am finding it as mesmerising and confronting as the game.

Just got up the where they kill all the people from the barn, and then the girl they have been searching for walks out. Holy ****! My heart dropped into my left shoe, then fell out of my mouth from the thud of my jaw hitting the floor :lol:

Definitely going to be looking into the comics, The more TWD the better at the moment, it has really quickly become my new addiction :) .
Mearehear

Game Admin

Unread postby Novocaine » 27 Jun 13, 9:11 am

Just beat Killzone 2. Some of those enemy waves on the last level were tough. Fun game though. Deciding whether to go straight to KZ3 or play Uncharted or Heavy Rain next.
PLAYGUUU AAHHHH!
Novocaine

Forgotten What The Sky Looks Like

Unread postby Artful-dodgeR » 27 Jun 13, 9:19 am

KZ3 then Heavy Rain then Unchartered.

KZ3 was **** fantastic with the Move + Sharpshooter... it's a pity it was useless for every other game I had.
wow
so signatur
such post
BBCode ON
Artful-dodgeR

Never goes to sleep

Unread postby Ralph Wiggum » 27 Jun 13, 9:31 am

My PS Move just sits there collecting dust. Waste of money :/
Ralph Wiggum

Unread postby Novocaine » 27 Jun 13, 7:39 pm

Artful-dodgeR wrote:KZ3 then Heavy Rain then Unchartered.

KZ3 was **** fantastic with the Move + Sharpshooter... it's a pity it was useless for every other game I had.

Yeah I'll go kz next. Might save heavy rain to break up the uncharteds so I'm not playing 3 in a row

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
PLAYGUUU AAHHHH!
Novocaine

Unread postby Slazza » 1 Jul 13, 6:50 am

Pulled an all-nighter and played through Bioshock Infinite.

Slazza

Game Admin

Unread postby Ninja Catfish » 2 Jul 13, 6:34 pm

Ralph Wiggum wrote:My PS Move just sits there collecting dust. Waste of money :/

Played The Unfinished Swan? From what I hear it's a pretty great game and uses the Move controller. There's also Okami HD, HotD Overkill, and Heavy Rain.

A lot more games I am actually interested in playing compared to Kinect at least.
Nintendo Network ID - Catfiish | Live - NinjaxCatfish | PlayStation ID - NinjaCatfish | last.fm - NinjaCatfish | Twitter - NinjaCatfish
Ninja Catfish

1337 p0st3r

PreviousNext

Return to GON Lounge