Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Relax, kick those feet up. Enjoy a few laughs and take it easy.

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Unread postby Chucky » 23 Jan 13, 5:32 pm

ChainsawMcP wrote:January will be over soon - and you'll sober up...

:lol:

Disco LT wrote:Now I want to know what the other thing was :lol:

Well technically it wasn't me agreeing with you, Just we had something in common (ie clicky >_< ) :P
Chucky

Unread postby MuscularTeeth » 23 Jan 13, 5:48 pm

reverbnation has done a very cool thing; you can now commit % sales to charities.
so ive set one of the few tracks i have there towards Oxfam (50% cos thats the max).
so far they have limited charities to choose from - id like medicen sans frontiers [said in a french accent]
MUSCULARTEETH - Many things, mostly to do with Art.
MuscularTeeth

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby kittycatArcane » 23 Jan 13, 7:48 pm

So, does anybody know any decent art sites I can go to?

DeviantArt has gone and made absolutely TERRIBLE changes (that everyone hates, but they did it anyway) to the submission process when it WASN'T BROKEN... therefore, if I can help it, I will not be submitting any more of my artwork to DA, but I'm not really sure what other art sites would be good to submit to.

I normally can bear with odd changes like that, but this is just ridiculous. Half the people trying to submit their artwork can't get it to work right, can't even title their submission properly, browser crashes, etc.
My Edon Characters
"Tomorrow will take us away, far from home,
No-one will ever know our names..." --Blind Guardian
kittycatArcane

1337 p0st3r

Unread postby CelticAngel82 » 23 Jan 13, 7:49 pm

kittycatArcane wrote:So, does anybody know any decent art sites I can go to?

DeviantArt has gone and made absolutely TERRIBLE changes (that everyone hates, but they did it anyway) to the submission process when it WASN'T BROKEN... therefore, if I can help it, I will not be submitting any more of my artwork to DA, but I'm not really sure what other art sites would be good to submit to.

I normally can bear with odd changes like that, but this is just ridiculous. Half the people trying to submit their artwork can't get it to work right, can't even title their submission properly, browser crashes, etc.

redbubble.com

Coles brand lamington icecream IS DELICIOUS!
http://www.redbubble.com/people/celticangel82/portfolio -- photography stuffs... I'm getting better!
CelticAngel82

Story Teller

Unread postby Helelix » 24 Jan 13, 2:28 am

starting a 3hr movie to "check the quality" at 12:30 obviously wasn't a good idea... (its 3:27 now)
Helelix

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Ashigaru » 24 Jan 13, 8:49 am

Hah, I was going to start watching Girls und Panzer and realised it was already midnight so stopped...
Ashigaru

Story Teller

Unread postby MuscularTeeth » 24 Jan 13, 9:08 am

kittycatArcane wrote:So, does anybody know any decent art sites I can go to?

depends on whether you want an art site that sets one tshirt for sale only or just as a site to sell continuously.
redbubble is of the latter type,along with zazzle, cafepress, mysoti, etsy, society6 and so on.

teefury is on the other side, along with other sites (to which i continuously fail to get selected..so they are ineffective for me)
MuscularTeeth

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Otto-matic » 24 Jan 13, 9:41 am

Fun police at my work are really starting to **** me.
Otto-matic

Story Teller

Unread postby Matty » 24 Jan 13, 10:55 am

Just found out that holding the middle button down on my Galaxy S3 lets me flick between currently open apps. No more closing everything down like a barbarian!
Matty

Never goes to sleep

Unread postby Artful-dodgeR » 24 Jan 13, 11:34 am

Noob. It's not an iPhone :P
People often say "Dodger, are you this weird in the real world?"

I can unicycle while playing ukulele.

You be the judge.
Artful-dodgeR

Never goes to sleep

Unread postby Disco LT » 24 Jan 13, 12:00 pm

I can't wait to be off my contract and say goodbye to Apple.. used to be a fan, really over them and the way they do things.
Disco LT

Offline? What's 'offline'?

Unread postby MuscularTeeth » 24 Jan 13, 12:14 pm

i hate apple stuff, mostly due to my sister once plugging her ipod into my pc and downlaoding itunes once.
thus totally effing up an entire 100gigs worth of samples i use for music creation. all my wavs were fine,the mp3s just... stopped being a file...
a total reformat was required, along with throwing out the damaged hdd and using the backup one as the main new drive (and then backing that one up again).
MuscularTeeth

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Matty » 24 Jan 13, 12:27 pm

Artful-dodgeR wrote:Noob. It's not an iPhone :P

But iPhone lets you do this by double pressing the home button. This was actually the one thing that I liked about my iPhone over my Galaxy, but turns out it was there all along.
Matty

Never goes to sleep

Unread postby Ashigaru » 24 Jan 13, 12:37 pm

Totes getting a Lumia at the end of the year :) Also happy to be getting off the apple train. Soooo sick of itunes, especially the **** re-skin they've just done. WHERE IS EVERYTHING!?!?!
Ashigaru

Story Teller

Unread postby diamondd » 24 Jan 13, 12:42 pm

MuscularTeeth wrote:i hate apple stuff, mostly due to my sister once plugging her ipod into my pc and downlaoding itunes once.
thus totally effing up an entire 100gigs worth of samples i use for music creation. all my wavs were fine,the mp3s just... stopped being a file...
a total reformat was required, along with throwing out the damaged hdd and using the backup one as the main new drive (and then backing that one up again).

you know I could probably accept an iPhone, but iTunes is just a bane on a computer's existence.
diamondd

Forgotten What The Sky Looks Like

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler