Games.on.net Feed The Beast server

Forum for Minecraft discussion

Moderator: Minecraft Admins

Re: Games.on.net Feed The Beast server

Unread postby vmax1984 » 31 Mar 13, 9:41 pm

Sorry Baketay, I do not look at the forums much, but you can catch me ingame most nights
vmax1984

Player

Unread postby Nexxys » 3 Apr 13, 2:07 am

The server crashed earlier and my character (Nexxys) was stripped of everything and sent to Spawn. He had a full set of Nano armor, advanced jet pack, advanced diamond mining drill, thaumonomicron, several warded blocks and doors, and several other items to make more warded items. I would like to get my items back.

I don't understand why my character was wiped. I was not doing anything other than making warded blocks when the server crashed. The first time the server crashed, I was standing in an open field.

This happened between 11:30 AM and 12 PM EST (GMT -5) on April 2.

Thank you for any assistance in this matter.
Nexxys

n00bie

Unread postby Rayner » 3 Apr 13, 12:52 pm

Well thats annoying.

Logged in to see that some of my stuff is gone.
all my thumcraft stuff I had stored... include my Thuminomicon.
and an Extractor, and I think my jetpack which was so much hassle to get.

What is annoying is that I made sure to hide my base, unless you knew where it was, you wouldn't knew it was there.
on top of that Only one person has ever been near my base when the "Door" was open, and the next day things are stolen... Hmmm... I wonder.
Rayner

Padawan

Unread postby Miss.Murder » 3 Apr 13, 2:09 pm

Nexxys wrote:The server crashed earlier and my character (Nexxys) was stripped of everything and sent to Spawn. He had a full set of Nano armor, advanced jet pack, advanced diamond mining drill, thaumonomicron, several warded blocks and doors, and several other items to make more warded items. I would like to get my items back.

I don't understand why my character was wiped. I was not doing anything other than making warded blocks when the server crashed. The first time the server crashed, I was standing in an open field.

This happened between 11:30 AM and 12 PM EST (GMT -5) on April 2.

Thank you for any assistance in this matter.

I think you will find that neither of the admins did anything to your character. I am assuming the bug somehow caused your character to die, seeing as though you lost everything and went back to spawn, as neither I or Giblet had anything to do with removing your character. I wasn't even near a computer at the time.

Rayner; If you pm me the name of the person you think may have done it, I can keep my eye out, but sadly with no evidence I can not do anything about it.
Miss.Murder

Senior Minecraft Admin

Unread postby siffar » 4 Apr 13, 1:35 pm

I wonder Rayner if it is the same person i saw going thru a chest in my base when i logged back in after a short break, standing next to a crafting bench that i hadnt placed there and running off after i questioned them in chat in a boat. which i assume was made from the wood missing from my chest..

oh P.S. thanks to whoever blew up my base, i love what you did to the store room, lava storage tank and alvery. something i really need to see after a 12hr shift
siffar

Player

Unread postby Dodys » 4 Apr 13, 7:54 pm

Just wondering if the FTB server is down?
I must say that this way of getting 'to the mods' is way better than the old 'tekkit' way.
Well done admin
Ty. Scott
Dodys

Player

Unread postby Miss.Murder » 4 Apr 13, 7:56 pm

It's up and running and players are in it.
Miss.Murder

Senior Minecraft Admin

Unread postby Dodys » 4 Apr 13, 8:01 pm

Ty Miss will try again

Add- Yes Miss M. you're right am able to access it now, (don't know why I couldn't b4?)

Cheers.
Scott
Dodys

Player

Unread postby Rayner » 4 Apr 13, 8:49 pm

siffar wrote:I wonder Rayner if it is the same person i saw going thru a chest in my base when i logged back in after a short break, standing next to a crafting bench that i hadnt placed there and running off after i questioned them in chat in a boat. which i assume was made from the wood missing from my chest..

oh P.S. thanks to whoever blew up my base, i love what you did to the store room, lava storage tank and alvery. something i really need to see after a 12hr shift

Quite possible... The guy who I think stole from me had an odd skin, it's easy to spot as well.

BTW I'm Crolg In game.
Rayner

Padawan

Unread postby Nexxys » 5 Apr 13, 10:00 am

Our little thief has struck again. This time taking a quarry machine, but leaving the rest of the items in place. Got a pretty good idea who it is.
Nexxys

n00bie

Unread postby siffar » 5 Apr 13, 10:29 am

Well I just need 1920 zombie brains and I'll be safe

Also crolg, if you don't think your safe where you are I'm sure lupus would be fine with you moving in with us, we got the space now.
siffar

Player

Unread postby Lord_Apophis » 5 Apr 13, 9:00 pm

Could one of the admins wave your magic wand please? I flew into a bad chunk and now I'm crashing when I log-in. D:

In game name: Pemalite

Edit: seems it's fixed itself. :D
Lord_Apophis

Regular

Unread postby Phoenix238 » 6 Apr 13, 10:26 am

I get the "Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches" error when I try to log in =/
Phoenix238

Player

Unread postby Phoenix238 » 6 Apr 13, 10:35 am

All good, think I had the wrong mod pack selected >.<
Phoenix238

Player

Unread postby Nexxys » 8 Apr 13, 6:29 am

Any chance for a server restart/reboot? Lag and TPS has been awful for the last hour or so.

3.87 TPS at the time of this posting.

Currently 1.87 and dropping. (6:42pm EST/8:12am UTC +12)
Nexxys

n00bie

PreviousNext

Return to Minecraft