OK .. very, very quickly (and yes .. I will fine tune this info and place it in a more formal FAQ in the near future).
What's definitely unmetered for iiNet and Internode users?
- All GON content, internode and iiNet steam server content and games server traffic
- Radio streams.
- Anything listed here http://www.iinet.net.au/freezone/
or here http://www.internode.on.net/unmetered
What's not unmetered for Internode customers just yet?
- iiNet Xbox live content and itunes content.
What about Westnet and Netspace ?
- Same deal as iiNet customers.
What about AAPT?
- The vast, vast majority of AAPT customers will see unmetered content in the same way as iiNet customers. How can you tell if your content is unmetered as an AAPT customer? Just look at your invoice. If it's from iiNet you're going to get all the juicy unmetered stuff. You've been migrated over! If it comes from AAPT you're on the list to be migrated. You'll be seeing a welcome pack and a migration notice when you're transitioned.
What's unmetered for Transact customers?
- Nothing is unmetered as yet for Transact ... whole different system due to usage counting policies / auth systems etc (it's a work in progress to give Transact the good oil)