Wow... they increased performance optimization by about ten times as good as it was. I'm impressed. Have no lockups or slowdowns at high graphics now.
Been playing round with my pistol/rifle build, changed it slightly due to bug fixes and skill changes. This is what I usually do now:
1. Fire hinder the advance. This is a grenade launcher area attack that snares.
2. Shoot trigger happy as they crawl towards me. This is a ranged resource builder that also applies a DoT when it hits a snared target.
3. Shoot fire in the hole once get to 5 rifle stacks. This is a single target grenade launcher attack.
4. Activate lock and load to replenish rifle resources.
5. Shoot fire in the hole again.
6. Throw down above the law - is a short ranged pistol ground target area DoT attack.
7. Use pistol Shootout ability.
8. Use my pistol auto resource builder to finish off. If I need more resources then this will build them.
Then for passives I take passives that apply weakened, exploit weakened and exploit snares.
It's anything but spammy.