Moderator: ArmA Admins
Current Changelog for 188.8.131.52
* dayz_code 184.108.40.206
* Requires ArmA2 Beta.
* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)
* [FIXED] Unconscious UI Image displays incorrectly
* [FIXED] Bleeding never stops unless bandaged (chance of spontanious bleeding stopping now works)
* [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)
* [FIXED] Speed not correctly utilized for checking stealth levels (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33630 )
* [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )
* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)
* [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)
* [FIXED] Massive lag and desync on some servers (mostly caused by the invisible replicating magazines)
* [REVERT] Nerf of sickness damage (now will reduce your blood to 6000 rather than 10000)
* [FIXED] Losing blood from starvation/dehydration cannot receive transfusion ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33677 )
Drjft wrote:220.127.116.11 fixed the water/soda spawning, and animals, but I'm scared to log in because of the spawning with a glitched inventory and ****.
Drjft wrote:Is it worth updating just to try and find water? I'm pretty much **** (dehydration) if I don't find water once I log back in?
Instinx wrote:Myself, haven't played since 1.6.2, stayed away when **** started to seriously break and it coincided with the end of semester and beginning of exam period
Drjft wrote:Is anyone near the NW airfield and able to help me?
I broke a bone and need morphine but I don't have any.
Edit: Fixed. Thanks heaps to GoN user "LoneRofl". Ingame name is Dang. Can vouch that he's not a bandit or ****.
Instinx wrote:I thought the entire point of this alpha was to be the test group? I doubt he wanted it to go widescale public use when he released his small little minimod which then proceeded to explode overnight.
We are the test group.
He might have a team of 1-3 people that help him with development that MIGHT test it. But we are the testers.
Death Mittens wrote:Did you think that anyone, especially rocket could have predicted his mod would go viral?
Of course not and I'll say it again, DayZ is a victim of it's own popularity.
Nekosan wrote:Not sure if food is still scarce or just my bad luck... cleared the entire nw airfield last night and no food, then i killed 180 zombies before i got a can of pasta.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest