* Running with a mate to check the electro power station for something shooty for him before we log for the night
* decide to speed things up and cross the prairie to the north closer to the approach rather than go all the way around
* mid field we hear a shot and seek cover, a second shot whips over my head from the south
* I find a dip in the terrain and wait for the zombies to show me where the shot came from
* they pile into the tower and the shooting starts, tango forgets about us because he's bottled in by 8ish zombies
* mfw I'm carrying a 7x64mm, k98 bolt pattern, Czech tack driver and the undead have driven him infront of a window
* it hammers him to the ground like a blow from the righteous fist of an angry god at 400 meters
Kalashnikov x 2 +5 mags
* my partner puts him down like a rabid dog with his sidearm
This is about the point where I notice there are too many corpses and the Tango only has a pistol, i think the poor guy ran in looking for loot and there was a zombie on the top floor... his breathing made his second shot miss and it just happened to zing by me a few hundred yards out, either that or he was stupid enough to take a potshot without checking me in his binocs first.
Feels bad man
I'm enjoying having a friend in game and on TS for once though, makes things much safer and when you get bottled in one of you can hit the tree line under cover fire and flank the enemy, the potential for mixed range weapons is nice too.