Game feels like a steaming pile of **** to me.
Using no assists, manual + clutch on a G25.
- The FFB is almost non-existant even on 100%.
- The car feels like it has basically no contact with the ground.
- The car handling overall is quite 'floaty'.
- Helmet cam sucks, it's too hard to judge corners properly, and makes the car handling feel even more floaty than normal.
- The menus are retarded.
- The fat dude in the videos is annoying. Reminds me of how much I hated DiRT 2's constant talking from 'professional' (read; annoying) race-car drivers.
- The game auto sets it to automatic transmission for the first race with AI cars if you don't set the top time on the initial 2 laps, and there's no way to change it until you complete the race and listen to that annoying fatty some more.
- AI cars are still too aggressive, like the first SHIFT.
That's all I can think of so far, and I've only done is the first 4 races of the career.
Bought a Focus ST, did some minor upgrades... raced a bit, got annoyed with the car handling and AI.
Most realistic racer ever, my ****.
What a horrible marketing strategy.
Also they misspelled the game title... need to remove the F.