I live in London at the moment so we have access to the game before you guys.
But to sum it up
• It looks and sounds like Dungeon Keeper, it is NOT Dungeon Keeper. This annoyed me a lot, they have stated that it is not dungeon keeper (fair enough) but they have made it look like dungeon keeper
• Main Objective of the game: Entertain (Yes entertain) heroes then steal their soul energy. So to kill a hero you must baby sit them until their needs are fulfilled.
• It is not minion based and you can’t control them (as in posses them) or command them (move them), you do have control of your hero/dungeon lord
• It's more the Sim's then anything else, you decorate your dungeon, make heroes happy
• Very repetitive, and sandbox is just as bad.
• It says there are 15 monsters, but it's really 5 monsters with 3 different skins
Trust me and don’t buy the game, it’s a waste.
Gaming Name: Blood*Angel or something like that