Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controllers

Competition discussion forum

Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controllers

Unread postby News Portal » 2 Nov 10, 10:47 am

Are you ready for some glorious four-player, split-screen [app=1998]GoldenEye 007[/app] action? With Bond's return to the Nintendo platform this week, we're giving away the ultimate GoldenEye 007 multiplayer prize pack. Along with a copy of the game, one lucky winner will receive the tuxedo-black Nintendo Wii console, as well as four Wii Gold Edition Classic controllers; you just need to supply three mates, a TV and a carton of Coronas. We've also got five runner up packs for agents who don't quite make it out alive.

Read full article by Bennett Ring
News Portal

User avatar
News news news news news...
 
Offline
Posts: 7039
Joined: 23 Apr 06, 9:01 pm
Location: Internode Server Farm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby mcduff09 » 2 Nov 10, 1:44 pm

Its not even the same GoldenEye. This is made by Activision where the N64 Original was by Rareware.

It will have a totally different feel to the original
mcduff09

n00bie
 
Offline
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Nov 05, 3:03 pm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby Syncourt » 2 Nov 10, 2:08 pm

Bit of a weird competition...

1st prize gives you the console, so you can actually play. = non-nintendo owners enter for this

but the 2nd just gives you a controller. = non-nintendo owners walk away with a useless prize.
Syncourt

User avatar
Story Teller
 
Offline
Posts: 1628
Joined: 3 Oct 05, 10:30 am
Location: Vic, Australia

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby jambo » 2 Nov 10, 4:23 pm

mcduff09 wrote:Its not even the same GoldenEye. This is made by Activision where the N64 Original was by Rareware.

It will have a totally different feel to the original

Where in the article did it say it would feel the same as the original?

And Eurocom are making this, Activision are just the publisher.
Image
jambo

User avatar
Its over 2 million!
 
Offline
Posts: 3534
Joined: 21 Feb 04, 6:28 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby Machiavelli » 2 Nov 10, 4:58 pm

*Updated my entry on second page.
Last edited by Machiavelli on 9 Nov 10, 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Machiavelli

n00bie
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Joined: 2 Nov 10, 4:55 pm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby JohnBgon » 2 Nov 10, 5:00 pm

This is my entry:
Image

Surprisingly accurate considering Sir James Bond saved babies from Auschwitz all the time.

This is where it came from:
Image
Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RVB6ckAS_A
JohnBgon

User avatar
n00bie
 
Offline
Posts: 1
Joined: 2 Nov 10, 4:42 pm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby vcatkiller » 2 Nov 10, 6:38 pm

Syncourt wrote:Bit of a weird competition...

1st prize gives you the console, so you can actually play. = non-nintendo owners enter for this

but the 2nd just gives you a controller. = non-nintendo owners walk away with a useless prize.

Inversely, people who already have a Wii probably won't have much need to enter unless they want to win the consolation prize...not including the game trying to be Goldeneye as part of the first place, that is.
vcatkiller

User avatar
Story Teller
 
Online
Posts: 1843
Joined: 17 Apr 07, 10:43 pm
Location: Rockhampton, Australia

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby Syncourt » 2 Nov 10, 8:04 pm

But at least you could get a worth while amount of cash by selling the wii console.
Syncourt

User avatar
Story Teller
 
Offline
Posts: 1628
Joined: 3 Oct 05, 10:30 am
Location: Vic, Australia

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby jpeyper » 2 Nov 10, 8:26 pm

vcatkiller wrote:
Syncourt wrote:Bit of a weird competition...

1st prize gives you the console, so you can actually play. = non-nintendo owners enter for this

but the 2nd just gives you a controller. = non-nintendo owners walk away with a useless prize.

Inversely, people who already have a Wii probably won't have much need to enter unless they want to win the consolation prize...not including the game trying to be Goldeneye as part of the first place, that is.


if i understand you correctly (may not, confusingly worded), your saying the first place prize does not include the game. you'd be wrong.

article wrote:Along with a copy of the game, one lucky winner will receive the tuxedo-black Nintendo Wii console, as well as four Wii Gold Edition Classic controllers
Image
jpeyper

1337 p0st3r
 
Offline
Posts: 1120
Joined: 22 Aug 07, 2:59 pm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby TheTacoMan » 2 Nov 10, 8:58 pm

Here's a picture of me mimicking Daniel Craig's famous 'slow walk from the beach' seen in Casino Royale:
Image
Image

I'm the one on the top, if you can't tell the difference (sometimes it's hard for me as well).
Image
TheTacoMan

Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 339
Joined: 20 Jan 08, 6:46 pm

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby Bennett Ring » 3 Nov 10, 8:43 am

Nice work TacoMan - I see you've used Photoshop to give yourself perfectly sculpted abs.
Image
"The Gaming Den"
4.5GHz i5, GTX580, 8GB DDR3; PS3; 360; PLV-Z2000 HD projector; Pioneer VSX-LX51; Paradigm Cinema C90 5.1 speakers; Fanatec Porsche GT3 + Warthog; TrackIR5
Bennett Ring

User avatar
1337 p0st3r
 
Offline
Posts: 1431
Joined: 21 Mar 09, 12:22 am

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby discobrad » 3 Nov 10, 10:26 pm

clearly the best Bond pose....with the best bond game!
quality bond on the cartridge too

Image
discobrad

User avatar
Offline? What's 'offline'?
 
Offline
Posts: 3445
Joined: 10 Oct 05, 10:18 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby vcatkiller » 4 Nov 10, 8:07 am

jpeyper wrote:
vcatkiller wrote:
Syncourt wrote:Bit of a weird competition...

1st prize gives you the console, so you can actually play. = non-nintendo owners enter for this

but the 2nd just gives you a controller. = non-nintendo owners walk away with a useless prize.

Inversely, people who already have a Wii probably won't have much need to enter unless they want to win the consolation prize...not including the game trying to be Goldeneye as part of the first place, that is.


if i understand you correctly (may not, confusingly worded), your saying the first place prize does not include the game. you'd be wrong.

article wrote:Along with a copy of the game, one lucky winner will receive the tuxedo-black Nintendo Wii console, as well as four Wii Gold Edition Classic controllers

Now I reread it, it was a little oddly worded. It sounded good in my head at the time. (I wasn't saying first place doesn't include Goldeneye btw, it's just really badly butchered English - this is why I'm not in journalism :lol:)
vcatkiller

User avatar
Story Teller
 
Online
Posts: 1843
Joined: 17 Apr 07, 10:43 pm
Location: Rockhampton, Australia

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby original_muse » 5 Nov 10, 7:18 am

A spy/mobile phone photo of myself at a ball in August this year.

In need of a breath of fresh air I took a step out on to the dam wall and was inadvertantly photographed.

As you can clearly see, I never leave home without my silenced PP7, laser watch, and genuine N64 Pierce Brosnan face. One should never underestimate the value of style and sophistication.

Image
original_muse

Player
 
Offline
Posts: 30
Joined: 12 Jun 05, 5:26 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Win! Ultimate GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Pack: Wii + Controll

Unread postby NovaNero » 5 Nov 10, 2:58 pm

This comp was a good excuse to get photoshop out agian :)

I added some colour to mine

Image


I gotta admit I look more like Gordon Freeman then James Bond to be honest :P
Last edited by NovaNero on 6 Nov 10, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://novanero.wordpress.com/ for my awesome indie reviews :P
Join my army and lets fight the good fight http://nn-blitzers.minitroopers.com
NovaNero

User avatar
Regular
 
Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: 6 Jun 10, 6:50 pm

Next

Return to News:: Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests