So I'll get on with it. Richard Burns Rally is a pain to find locally. Do you have any leads or suggestions on were I can buy it? Years ago I had it on PS2, but that's rather useless to me now lol.
Alternatively, I'm prepared to make a bulk order online and give a few copies away out of my own pocket. If I go down this path, what's something fun we can do have a laugh and make people take notice of our members who really love racing games?
Conditions of mission if you choose to accept it:
- You must actually play the game if you receive a copy, use it as a launch pad for your new found racing enthusiast addiction
- You must have demonstrated involvement in the past on the forum and shown an interest in racing games
- Keen to assist others when their and your copy of RBR arrive
- Work with those of us who now have RBR to create a games.on.net car skin (or we could spend some time building stuff for project cars etc instead? - TBA)
What if I just take the game and run?
I'll never forgive you, no really
Alright, cut the ****... How do I get my game?
It's pretty easy, I'll pick a few people who give it their best effort over the next few weeks (and I've got to wait for the game to arrive)
Pick one (or more) of the following, all are rewarding:
- Photoshop your self (or your car) into a rally scene
- Head out to the shed or clear some room in the lounge, build or expand on your existing racing cockpit/setup - Who knows what you will add, cup holders are pretty useful!
- Cook something on a weekend that would be awesome to eat on a sunday raceday, I was seriously thinking about this entire giveaway....and was leaning towards seeing who could make the best cupcakes out of meat
How many games are on offer?
I'm unsure tbh, depends how the order goes/cost etc. Either way those who do get one and those who miss out have still had a bit of fun .
I'll let people know via PM once I've actually got a few copies of RBR on hand. Will be a bit easier to work out postage etc later. I wont be surprised if it takes a month for them to arrive
It's not guaranteed you will receive anything from me, at all....So don't act like I owe you a favor or you are entitled if you do miss out. Bad luck.