- You can only throw as many grenades as you can carry when first equiping at the start of the round. ie 1 HE, 2 Flash and 1 Smoke. Anymore thrown will result in you being banned from the servers. And there is no excuse either. "I got stuck and couldn't shoot at the enemies", "I could carry another HE once I'd thrown the first"..... Bad luck. You know the rule now, and it is pretty simple to understand. Note: Gloves of warmth bypasses this rule.Skywalking
- If you find yourself in a place that allows you to skywalk, you shouldn't be there. Kill yourself and wait to respawn the next round. Skywalking is against the rules (note: the newer updates tend to stop this, but keeping the rule just in case).Out of bounds areas and hall of mirrors
- While rooves are acceptable areas to reach (when the mod allows you) any time you are found using the hall of mirrors effect you will be dealt with. Also other than rooves keep yourself within the normal map confines.Taking the bomb into unreachable places
- If you spawn with the bomb and are considering going onto areas not reachable by a normal player then either pass the bomb to someone else or don't go to those areas. The bomb must not be taken into places that other players on your team cannot reach (ie rooves, etc).XP farming
- XP farming is when your team and the other team are allowing each other to plant/defuse without actually playing the game as it was intended. (ie: not killing the other team so you can plant/defuse/rescuse hostages to gain XP or you keep killing yourself for the sole purpose of gaining XP to increase yours and your opponents race). This is very much frowned upon.Easter Eggs
- Hiding in easter eggs is forbidden.Note: All general CS rules still apply
see them: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=154203
There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.