Battlefield 3 – Patch Notes For June 4th 2012 Update

Re: Battlefield 3 – Patch Notes For June 4th 2012 Update

Unread postby SaNE » 4 Jun 12, 7:25 pm

For curiosity sake (since i don't care what anyone does in the game) do you also consider using the MAV to glitch or using glitches in the map that allow you to sit under it and kill people right/acceptable/fair game?
Steam - Battlelog - X-Fire - "If you're not hurting somebody's feelings, you're losing"
SaNE

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby The_Pharoah » 4 Jun 12, 7:38 pm

PvtJohnTowle wrote:Thanks for your advice but since I paid for the game I will use any weapon
or combination that the game allows me to.

mate, thats a poor attitude. I'm sure if this were BF2..you'd be dolphin diving and C4'ing with the best of em :D

most people play BF3 as a bit of enjoyment...there's a set of rules which try to instil fair play to all. Every now and then the dev makes a mistake which everyone knows and agrees on (eg. the M26 'glitch'). Using it is unfair because it gives you an unfair advantage over others.

To continue to use it knowing it gives you said unfair advantage (and even justifying it here) says enough I guess. The servers I play on actually ban the M26 so I guess I won't be playing on the same server as you :P (atleast until the patch comes in).
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
The_Pharoah

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby mazmatt » 4 Jun 12, 8:02 pm

PvtJohnTowle sounds like your typical battlelog troll and should have stayed there.
mazmatt

Jedi Upstart

Unread postby Gotrek1966 » 4 Jun 12, 8:08 pm

Lock this thread please, before it gets too out of hand.
Gotrek1966

NWN Admin

Unread postby unspoken » 4 Jun 12, 8:10 pm

I guess the repair glitch on the EOD bot was ok as well?

Definition of a Cheater
A person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

Kind of like using a known glitch to gain advantage over other players. The fact that the weapon was band for the ladder matches should show that it is an unfair advantage.

However, this should have been fixed immediatley after being found by EA etc so screw them for taking so long.

Finally fixed at least and thank F#@k they fixed the F-35.
uNsPoKeN - Post count going down since 2003...
unspoken

Padawan

Unread postby PvtJohnTowle » 4 Jun 12, 8:53 pm

mazmatt wrote:PvtJohnTowle sounds like your typical battlelog troll and should have stayed there.

Thanks for the warm welcome friendly forum poster :lol:
PvtJohnTowle

Player

Unread postby PvtJohnTowle » 4 Jun 12, 8:57 pm

The_Pharoah wrote:
PvtJohnTowle wrote:Thanks for your advice but since I paid for the game I will use any weapon
or combination that the game allows me to.

mate, thats a poor attitude. I'm sure if this were BF2..you'd be dolphin diving and C4'ing with the best of em :D

most people play BF3 as a bit of enjoyment...there's a set of rules which try to instil fair play to all. Every now and then the dev makes a mistake which everyone knows and agrees on (eg. the M26 'glitch'). Using it is unfair because it gives you an unfair advantage over others.

To continue to use it knowing it gives you said unfair advantage (and even justifying it here) says enough I guess. The servers I play on actually ban the M26 so I guess I won't be playing on the same server as you :P (atleast until the patch comes in).

I don't care what you think rage on bro... :D

You repeat yourself too much with verbosity. Unfair , unfair unfair ... fair .... unfair ... use the dictionary bro !
PvtJohnTowle

Player

Unread postby -Slayer- » 4 Jun 12, 9:01 pm

Enough is enough, you lot can't play nice, already been some posts cut out, time to lock this.

Wait until the patch comes out and see what they fix and stuff up, I'm sure there will be more things that will annoy some players.
-Slayer-

Senior BF Admin

Previous

Return to Battlefield Series