Terrible servers

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 23 May 12, 6:25 pm

As it doesn't appear to be a very busy server, could we please have AUS - games.on.net - #09 - SQDM server changed to a Hardcore mode server and have the B2K Maps added to the mix as well please?
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 1 Jun 12, 6:56 am

llllTrooperllll wrote:
The_Pharoah wrote:hmmm might have to give this a try. I'm sick of Metro. :P

funny...I spent a long while playing sniper to try to unlock the L96 via the assignments. I eventually got it and had fun doing it (I normally stay away from sniper....I can't shoot for $hit) but once I unlocked the L96....I didn't bother using it and just stayed with the SV98 or whatever that rifle is. meh.


Same here, the SV, I feel, is much better to play with over the L96. The L96 seems really inaccurate compared to the SV98.


I knew there was something wrong, the latest BF3 patch, due 4-5 June 2012, has this fix in it:
The L96 now properly shoots where the iron sights are aimed. The position was previously offset.

I play with iron sights, i don't like the scopes. This accounts for the inaccuracy experienced.
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby mad comet » 4 Jun 12, 10:00 am

yeh i have to agree with you there on that issue.i was playing on one such server anyhow accidently tk'd team m8 who happened to be admin.after tk'ing him i exposed myself to enemy fire to revive him as it was very hectic moment on grand bazar had no time to say sorry thought revive would suffice .the guy after about 20 mintues which i thought was a long gap said 'you should apoligise **** its not cod.so i thought stuff this moron so i told him to go **** himself and we traded abuse for 10 min then said your banned ****. which i didn't care because there clan uses hacks on there server and they ll ways threaten to ban anyone that critises them.
mad comet

Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 109
Joined: 22 Mar 11, 10:22 am

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 8 Jun 12, 8:40 am

Last night AUS - games.on.net - #11 - Hardcore - 275% Tickets server crashed at the end of the round, some people were noticing 'issues' whilst playing on it. I have no idea what issues they were referring to. Just wanted to let you know.
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby -Slayer- » 8 Jun 12, 9:27 am

llllTrooperllll wrote:Last night AUS - games.on.net - #11 - Hardcore - 275% Tickets server crashed at the end of the round, some people were noticing 'issues' whilst playing on it. I have no idea what issues they were referring to. Just wanted to let you know.

There was a small update to battlelog last night so not sure if it was part of the cause.

Will keep a look out for any further problems. ;)
-Slayer-

User avatar
Senior BF Admin
 
Online
Posts: 4806
Joined: 30 Mar 07, 7:18 pm
Location: Always Watching

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby Tas » 8 Jun 12, 10:17 am

man I dont miss the days of Admining the BC2 clan server I was in. (What a joke they were) Trouble with being an admin in an FPS is you get FA time to actually play. Your always dealing with idiots.
Tas

Story Teller
 
Offline
Posts: 1952
Joined: 3 Nov 09, 6:54 am
Location: Hobart

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby -Slayer- » 8 Jun 12, 11:14 am

Tas wrote:man I dont miss the days of Admining the BC2 clan server I was in. (What a joke they were) Trouble with being an admin in an FPS is you get FA time to actually play. Your always dealing with idiots.
Not that much of a problem, you get the occasional one but most behave after a warning, the real problem is certain Clans, legends in there own minds and think there that leet they are above any server rules with there baiting and breaking of server rules.

They will eventually get a blanket ban if they continue to be server pests, but to date only one Clan has come that close.(and no I won't say which Clan)

I hope it never happens but it's within the terms of games.on.net that it can be invoked for serial pests. :wink:
-Slayer-

User avatar
Senior BF Admin
 
Online
Posts: 4806
Joined: 30 Mar 07, 7:18 pm
Location: Always Watching

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby Tas » 8 Jun 12, 11:30 am

yer I ran foul of one clan from gon.... as you say, no point in mentioning who. We had a rule where there was no base rape an no killing people from inside bases (for obvious reasons) well people just couldn't handle those two rules, so I spent most games kicking people out for it, an even banning one or 2 for being serial arseholes lol. You're right those, most clans think they are legends an act like it. So that usually means work for the admin heh... Thank god for Rcon :D
Tas

Story Teller
 
Offline
Posts: 1952
Joined: 3 Nov 09, 6:54 am
Location: Hobart

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 8 Jun 12, 11:46 am

As it doesn't appear to be a very busy server, could we please have AUS - games.on.net - #09 - SQDM server changed to a Hardcore mode server and have the B2K Maps added to the mix as well please?
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby -Slayer- » 8 Jun 12, 12:33 pm

llllTrooperllll wrote:As it doesn't appear to be a very busy server, could we please have AUS - games.on.net - #09 - SQDM server changed to a Hardcore mode server and have the B2K Maps added to the mix as well please?

I am looking at setting up a second SQDM server in the future as I turned the armour off on the one currently there #09, so the other one may be hardcore with armour, possibly.
-Slayer-

User avatar
Senior BF Admin
 
Online
Posts: 4806
Joined: 30 Mar 07, 7:18 pm
Location: Always Watching

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 8 Jun 12, 12:42 pm

Awesome, please let us know when this has been done, and thank you!!
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 11 Jul 12, 11:08 am

-Slayer- wrote:
llllTrooperllll wrote:As it doesn't appear to be a very busy server, could we please have AUS - games.on.net - #09 - SQDM server changed to a Hardcore mode server and have the B2K Maps added to the mix as well please?

I am looking at setting up a second SQDM server in the future as I turned the armour off on the one currently there #09, so the other one may be hardcore with armour, possibly.

I don't suppose this has happened yet?
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby -Slayer- » 11 Jul 12, 3:01 pm

llllTrooperllll wrote:
-Slayer- wrote:
llllTrooperllll wrote:As it doesn't appear to be a very busy server, could we please have AUS - games.on.net - #09 - SQDM server changed to a Hardcore mode server and have the B2K Maps added to the mix as well please?

I am looking at setting up a second SQDM server in the future as I turned the armour off on the one currently there #09, so the other one may be hardcore with armour, possibly.

I don't suppose this has happened yet?

Not yet been busy doing other things, with my main computer blowing up I'm back to a laptop so been a bit distracted of late.

Will try and see or sort out which server to butcher to make one for a HC SQDM with armour.
-Slayer-

User avatar
Senior BF Admin
 
Online
Posts: 4806
Joined: 30 Mar 07, 7:18 pm
Location: Always Watching

Re: Terrible servers

Unread postby llllTrooperllll » 11 Jul 12, 5:02 pm

please make it only 16 players!
I wish my grass was Emo, then it would cut itself!
llllTrooperllll

User avatar
Padawan
 
Offline
Posts: 280
Joined: 26 Apr 12, 11:37 pm

Previous

Return to Battlefield Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests