llllTrooperllll wrote:I just wish that the minority of people that are wrecking my playing experience would just play the game as it was intended and stop wishing for something else.
The people wrecking your play experience aren't the same people that want it to be a Battlefield game, sure there's some overlap but it's mostly just children being children like in any game.
Although the unbalanced nature of the game does get people very angry and I don't blame them, it's in need of patch that is done by a team of people who know what the word balanced means.
llllTrooperllll wrote:If you want something else, go play it, there are so many options to choose from.
This is what makes me and everyone I know who have played a Battlefield game before this laugh, you don't want an actual battlefield game and we do.
This isn't Battlefield, this is 'make lots of money under the guise of Battlefield' and at every since turn they have proved it.
- They release the game unfinished and promise to fix it (they don't).
- They release a whole 3 patches in over how many months, all of them ruining vehicle balance and focusing on infantry 'balance' which only ruined guns, attachments and perks.
- Release their plan for 3 DLC packages, Call of Duty Smaller Quarters, Armored Fury and END GAME.
- People get annoyed so they think, what can we do to make people less annoyed and still give us money.
- Release a plan to give you a pass to get all the DLC.
- Hmm one payment for 3 DLC's, this has to be good value so we must buy it.
I have to give them high praise for their continued trolling and milking of the game, I just wish that people would wake up and not buy anything they release for the game until they stop milking it for everything they can and just fix the game
Now all of this isn't to say that it's a bad game, it isn't, but it's not Battlefield.
The gameplay would be perfect for their Medal of Honor series which is their title they've chosen to attack the Call of Duty market with, I just don't get why they've used Battlefield to target it as well since it should
be a different type of game.
Oh and I don't agree that there are a lot of options to choose from, beyond going backwards to games like:
BC2 (bad console port, albeit more battlefield than BF3)
CoD4 (the last good one)
CSS (they ruined that, not CS:GO butchered but decently ruined)
ARMA (too realistic)
Crysis 2 (well that's another CoD clone which failed)
Crysis Wars (decent game, it's just on an engine which demands too much)