How do I join?
Our Minecraft server uses a whitelist! Add your Minecraft username to your forums profile!
The whitelist reloads every 15 minutes.
Server address: minecraft.games.on.net
View the worlds on the server in your browser, see who else is online and more: GoN Minecraft Dynmap
- On the left hand side there is a "Layers" icon, where you can view different map features like worldguard regions and warps.
- On the right hand side you can switch between different views, and different worlds. You can also click on a players name to focus on that player.
The following behaviour is not welcome on the Games.On.Net servers and may result in your Whitelist access being revoked and/or a ban placed on your account.
- 1. Griefing - Deliberate destruction of, or interference with, another player's property or possessions. Includes, but is not limited to, removing blocks from constructions, setting fire to trees or other flammable items, re-routing of water/lava streams into or away from another player's construction area. Destruction of pristine landscape around peoples dwellings for no benevolent reason is generally frowned upon as well, as it wastes the admin's time to correct.
- 2. Killing other players - Games.On.Net's Minecraft Server is not a Player-vs-Player environment. Any actions taken that could result in another player's death may result in a ban. This includes, but is not limited to, direct attacks via fists or weaponry or indirect attacks such as lava, fire or water.
a) Personal dwellings may be "trapped" at an owner's discretion, provided warning signs are posted at all possible entrances to the construction and, where possible, at the trap trigger itself.
- 3. Stealing - Taking items from unmarked chests without the owner's permission, removing torches, ladders and other forms of theft are not permitted. If ownership is in doubt, don't touch it.
- 4. "Squatting" - Claiming an area of land as your own but not beginning construction, mining or farming operations.
- 5. Spam - Filling text chat or crafted signs with repeated, nonsensical or promotional/advertising messages.