GON FSX Server
- yes we have one at GONWhen:
Any night 8pm Easterm or post a requestServer:
Cessnas or PC-9s
or post your preferenceWhere to:
Launceston to Hobart Scenic Route. Download the flight plans for FSX
or plain-ol printed versionFlight style:
Free flight, just a bit of muck around - anything goes. If this is your first time come on down you are more than welcome.Teamspeak:
tms-1.games.on.net: 9987 channel: GON Flight Lounge password: smis
just add the channel to your bookmark for direct access.
Over the next coming weeks I thought it would be good if we could get some social multiplayer sessions going. So far there are a few of us all enjoying FSX however as far as I know it's all be on our lonesome
What I am proposing that this Sunday we try and organise a social flight. If it's successful we can look at implementing a more regular thingo.
Here are my thoughts - feel free to chime in if you have ideas!When?
- Sunday - time TBD. I would personally like it to be around 6pm (WA)Where?
- Launceston to Hobart scenic route. The idea is that then people can use the FTX scenery demo and it will look nice
I will create a flight plan in PLan-G and load it to my drop box. I'll put a link here
when its done. There will be a Plan-G version and FSX version. Aircraft?
- take your pick? However I'd suggest slow GA planes such as Cessnas or Maules. I love that PC9 so maybe that?Server?
- There is a GON server
. Details on how to use FS host are in the 'Going Hardcore'
section of my guide.
I will set up some local hops for this week also.
Guys if you are playing FSX during this week, have a look for the server and try and get on it.
I think thats it
- post up with your ideas and suggestions!