BF:BC2 Server Rules.
These rules are in addition to games.on.net General Rules
These are provisonal rules for a new release and are subject to change. They are in place to make the game enjoyable for everyone.
- Players found to be disrupting fair play or other players will receive a ban.
- Lack of sportsmanship may be considered Disruptive play.
* Disruptive play will be at the sole discretion and judgement of the administrators.*
- Deliberately shooting another teammate on a FF server is against the rules.
- The deliberate destruction of a team assets is a banable offence. This includes; Buildings/MCOM stations, Shooting vehicles as they appear at spawn and also if you are not going to reach the vehicle before another player OR Giving team assets/vehicles to the enemy/other team.
- Placing yourself in a position that leaves no alternative for a team mate other than to TK is a banable offence. This includes, but is not limited to, deliberately placing yourself in front of, or on top of, a friendly vehicle.
- Names must contain a minimum of 3 alpha-numeric characters
- Names must NOT contain abusive language, or derogatory comments.
- Names (or in game text) must not be coloured other than default or contain characters that alter the name in any way.
- Players must not take advantage of any in game glitch to make their names look exactly the same.
- Stats harvesting is disruptive and is unfair on people who are trying to play in the spirit that the game was originally designed for. EA have endorsed the banning of all players caught harvesting.
- Players must not participate in any action not in the spirit of the game for the sole purpose of gaining stats.
-Linking to (or referencing) them in game text or in game names will earn you a permanent ban.
Some General rules
- Be polite, No excessive swearing, wait your turn, offer rides, support your team mates.
- No offensive names or insulting and harassing other players.
- No exploiting game or map glitches and bugs. (eg: gaining access to the inside of building/walls)
- No spamming text messages or senselessly flooding the chat in any way.
- No deliberately blocking team mates movement in any way (i.e. Stopping in the middle of bridges etc.)
- No stealing, attacking, moving or destroying team mates vehicles.
- No team swapping during the middle of a round with the intent of being on the winning team.
Ban lengths for rule breakers
Sportsmanship: kick to 2 weeks
Tking and disruptive behaviour: 2 weeks
Offensive behaviour: Up to 2 weeks
Note: Ban lengths will vary depending on the severity of the offence and repeat offenders can expect their bans to increase in length each time.
1st ban - 2 weeks
2nd ban - 4 weeks
3rd ban - permanent
To make it clear, if you receive 3 bans (in total) for any series of offences your 3rd ban will remain permanent from all games.on.net servers
On the rare occasion that an Admin is not available take a few screenshots of the offender in action and submit a trouble maker report.
These screenshots must clearly show the offenders in game name (tag), the offence committed, and some unique in game chat (eg: type something in team/squad chat, time and date would be ace). Please also include the time (CST - SA Time) AND date of the offence in your report.
Report a trouble maker here.
(Please select Report a Cheater in the drop-down box contact form.)
(Also select Battlefield 3 from the drop down menu)
Ban appeals can be made here.
(Please select Ban Appeal in the drop-down box contact form.)
The easiest way to get a trouble maker dealt with at the time on the servers is to contact an admin through the games.on.net STEAM channel.
These are provisional rules for a new release and are subject to change. They are in place to make the game enjoyable for everyone.