*edit* reading fail
According to http://drlock.com.au/store/ford-remote-ef-el-xh-au
they're the same, try to get one without* boot release if you can. also does your ute have a rear demister because if it doesn't you'll need to jump-connect two pins in the diagnostics plug under the steering column to program it.
programming new remote and if you have no rear demister read above.
* Be sure the ignition is off
* Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY, and within 5 seconds operate the rear defogger switch exactly three times
* After five seconds, the door lock buttons will operate once. All keypad codes have been erased, and Smartlock has entered the learning mode
* Press either button on the keypad. The door lock buttons will operate twice. Smartlock has learned that keypad's code. Repeat this procedure for any remaining keypads. Smartlock can be programmed for up to four keypads.
* Turn the ignition on or off to exit the programming mode and return to normal operation. The door lock buttons will operate once when Smartlock returns to normal mode.
* Check the operation of each keypad you have programmed.