DeusIgnis wrote:Yeah, I dunno about barbs (mine only lv 33) but for my 60 monk Defensive skills is where it is at. 3/6 skills are defensive ones. All Passives are.
2 skills with the right combo of gear for damage.
My Barb is at lvl34 now and I can attest to the fact that I've put on more defensive skills as I've leveled up.
- Cleave is my main attack. Gets groups and with the rupture rune takes down groups quickly
- I've kept leap since I got it as it's great to get out of situations and for the armour buff rune.
- Furious charge can be both great offensively and defensively for getting out of situations.
- Warcry is great for adding more armour
All of the above work well together to top up my Fury.
- Revenge was one my bro suggested and it's been invaluable for keeping the health up and not spending.
- I like using Earthquake as my uber powerful attack (something has to spend all that Fury) but will likely change to one of the other powerful attacks later in the game.
- 2 of my passives boost armour and the other enhances weapon damage. The later will probably change to one that either keeps my life up or improves defense as soon as I get a better weapon.