Moderator: Crysis Admins
Cry-Adam aka shin wrote:A new Crysis 2 PC patch is coming next week and we'd like to give you a preview on some of the changes that will be included.
•• Vote-kicking feature added.
•• Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
•• Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
•• Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
•• Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
•• Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
•• Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
•• Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
•• Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
•• Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
•• Fixed several weapon exploits.
•• Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
•• Reduced memory footprint of sound.
•• Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
•• Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.
Please note this list is not yet finalized and there may be more changes added before release. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your feedback on the game once the patch is out.
- MyCrysis Team
details at crymod: http://crymod.com/crymod wrote:First of all, we will be launching an Editor for Crysis 2 early in summer. This will allow you to build new maps, items and more custom content for Crysis 2. For teams looking for even more creative freedom, we have another option: The free CRYENGINE SDK.
In August 2011 we will be launching a free CryENGINE SDK. If you want to use it for fun, like all our previous MOD SDKs it will be completely free of charge, to anyone who wants to play with it! You just register, download the SDK with a personalized license key and you're good to go!
We've been monitoring weapon performance over the last few weeks and have made several balance adjustments. Below you'll find a list of changes that have already been rolled out to both 360 and PS3 and are ready for you to check out right now! The PC will receive these changes in the upcoming patch, due next week.
• AY69: Increased recoil
• DSG1: Reduced fire rate
• Feline: Increased recoil
• Hammer: Reduced recoil
• Jackal: Reduced full auto spread, Increased single shot spread
• Jaw: Reduced damage, Reduced rocket speed
• Kvolt: Increased damage
• LTag: Increased fire rate, Increased damage
• Mk60: Reduced recoil
• Scar: Increased recoil
• Scarab: Increased recoil, Increased spread
• Gauss attachment: Increased clip size, Removed damage falloff
• Light shotgun attachment: Increased clip size, Reduced damage
• Frag grenade: Increased damage
• HMG: Removed crouch accuracy bonus
• Air Stomp: Reduced recovery time
• Nano Recharge: Reduced recharge rate
• Detonation Delay: Reduced delay
• Energy Transfer: Reduced tier 3 transfer amount
• Point Fire Enhance: Reduced spread further
• Weapon Pro: Increased reload and ironsight speeds further
• Mobility Enhance: Increased energy costs
• Nanosuit 2.0: Reduced armour bonus
• Headshot damage modifier reduced
Let us know what you think once you've tried them out! Any further changes you guys could suggest, let us know
- MyCrysis Team
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests