- 1. Unfair team stacking to the extent game play is disrupted for players is not allowed. If required, an Admin may ask players to switch sides.
- 2. No publicly accusing other players of hacking/cheating or glitching or the flaming of other players or users on games.on.net forums or ingame. If you suspect someone is cheating please gather the evidence and submit a cheat and troublemaker report or use Steam to request for admin assistance ingame using the links provided at the end of this post.
- 3. The deliberate use of game or map exploits by players is not allowed. Sanctions for such behaviour will be at the discretion of the Admins.
Links to game or map exploits are not to be posted on games.on.net forums.
- 4. Do not use the @ symbol in your game name. The server is set to remove players that use the @ as it interferes with the rcon system.
games.on.net game specific rules for Crysis 3 are the same as Crysis 2 with the exception of rule 4.
games.on.net - general rules which applies on all servers can be found here: RULES
Briefly these games.on.net general rules state:
People who cheat in online games are only cheating themselves. All cheating will get you is a permanent ban from the games.on.net Games Network, no questions asked. Correspondence will seldom be entered into on this subject - just don't do it!
Other things can also be considered bad behaviour and, at the discretion of the game admins, can also attract a permanent ban from the games.on.net Games Network. Some examples, but by no means a complete list, include:
- Excessive swearing or verbal abuse
- Threatening or harassing other players
- Impersonating game admins, Internode staff, or anyone else you shouldn't
- Intentional team killing in "Friendly Fire" game environments
- Microphone Spamming (mics are used for tactics not music or banter)
- Using names that other players may find offensive
- Failing to comply with admins directives
- Spamming the forums with posts or threads
- Unsanctioned advertising (check with forum Admins before posting)
- Breaking the law
If you feel a player is breaking these rules please report the player to the admins, CLICK HERE TO REPORT A PLAYER and select Report a player from the drop down list.
You will need either fraps evidence or screenshots to include with your report as well as the players name, server number and the time and date of incidence.
GON Ban Appeals
Players please note that Crysis 2 has an automated ban system that will kick a player for 30 minutes when it can't verify a clients install. At GON we have no control over this ban mechanism so before submitting a ban appeal please wait 1 hour to see if you are still banned.
CLICK HERE TO APPEAL A BAN and select Ban Appeal from the drop down list.
Crytek Ban Appeals and TMR
As we continue to refine our anti-cheat software there is a chance that some legitimate players may be affected as the system monitors players. If you have not cheated and feel you've been unjustly banned please contact us using the following template and we can review your account in more detail.
• Username: <enter the username you log in to Crysis 2 Multiplayer with>
• Date/Time: <enter the date and time (best estimate) of when you were banned>
• Server Details: <enter the name/number of the server you were banned from>
NB: Submissions that do not use this template or subject title will be disregarded.
NB2: These appeals are only taken under advisement and we do not guarantee any outcome.
If you have all of these details ready, please forward the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Email Subject, please use "Ban Appeal - Username", where Username is as above.
Also, we'd like to offer the ability to the community to report cheaters directly to us so that we can investigate individual cases. If you have solid evidence of a cheater, please make a report to the email@example.com address. When making your report please ensure to include the following to increase the chance of a successful submission:
• Cheater name (ensure all capitals, numbers, spaces and symbols are included).
• Time/date of when the cheater was discovered (will help with tracking logs).
• Name of the server that the encounter took place on, if possible (will help with tracking logs)
• Video footage of the cheater (screenshots will not be accepted as evidence) in decent quality so that names/information can be determined.
details at mycrysis:
http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopi ... 40&t=24426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steam is our main contact portal; if you have a problem ingame please contact one of the admins through steam
brimlad - PM and Steam
[PwR]..DJ.. - PM and steam
CosmicBlue - PM and Steam
SuddenDeath - PM and Steam
We hope you enjoy your time here at the games.on.net Crysis servers. Happy Gaming!!
Crysis 2 Admin Team