Either pub servers are chock full of cheaters now or I just had the weirdest night.
Jumped into ANZ 2 tonight after not playing on a pub server for what must be more than a month and this is what happened:
* 2 of us murdered in cherno store while our overwatch was battle eye kicked (not related)
* overwatch reconnects and blows the guys brains out on top of the fire station, waiting in the rain for noobs to come to the store
* his friend is hiding inside with god only knows what, didn't look like a normal weapon
* my body (fully geared, SAW and an AS50, big pack, nvg's the works) sits there untouched by either of them because they had everything (including radios)
* second guy logs out after taking a couple of rounds from me
* the 3 of us move towards electro, we spy a ghillie suited sniper running along the road towards cherno in the open, he logs out after taking an AS50 round
* take out a sniper on the "sniper hill" berm who's lying in the open holding an AS50-TWS, then his friend who has the same
* cleaning the bodies when i notice 3 more corpses just sitting on the berm about 50m away, looked like a close range firefight with long-guns
total gear count for one hill(over 5 corpses):
3x AS50 TWS
2x L85 AWS
4x big coyote
8x nvg's, gps, rangefinders
3x military radio
Did we just clean up the aftermath of every geared person in the server? Or are 90% of people scripting weapons and gear now?
Other than the first guy who caught us unaware and was blasting some kind of hiphop, not a single one of them fired a shot or reacted even remotely right when we engaged them, they had top tier gear and not a single clue how to use it.