If you're having problems with a troublemaker in an Internode server there are several things you can do.
Please note: A troublemaker is someone that is breaking the Rules.
Also note that creating a thread in the ArmA forums complaining IS NOT one of the options!
Below is a brief summary of what can be done. More information is given in detail below the summary, so if you need any advice on any of these steps continue reading!
- NICELY inform the troublemaker they are breaking the rules
- If warnings are ignored jump onto IRC (#gon on Gamesurge) and grab an admin using !admin Arma <Server> < Offenders Name> <Offence>
- If you cant get hold of an admin, take a screenshot of the scoreboard (default i), the user list (type #userlist in chat) with their name featured, the player list (default p) with the players name visible, screenshot of the offence, server name, time (with time zone), date, player name and submit a submit a cheat/troublemaker report.
- A screenshot of the Internode server page showing player on the server when committing the offense.
- If possible link a video of the offence being committed.
- You will then be notified the outcome of the submission via a PM from an admin within a day or two (depending on the number of submissions waiting and complexity of the submissions)
Now all there is to do is wait for the admin to reply and tell you the outcome of the submission!!