These rules are specific to all Internode Arma2 servers.
These rules are in addition to games.on.net General Rules
These rules are in place to make the game enjoyable for everyone.
- Players found to be disrupting fair play will receive a ban.
- Disruptive play includes but is not limited to: Destroying friendly vehicles or buildings in the teams base, deliberately placing AI in a transport chopper to prevent pilot using it, leaving AI in non-respawning vehicles to prevent other players from using them, blocking runways.
- Evolution Specific:
- Deliberately placing the teams vehicles in the sea.
- Flying or driving vehicles without the required rank/ points
- Domination Specific:
-> Flying choppers to the enemy town and leaving them there when a teleport is available.
-> Flying choppers over enemy towns which have not been properly cleared of AA which results in other players death or the chopper being disabled outside of the main base.
-> Removing the wreck chopper from the base for reasons other than retrieving vehicle wrecks.
-> Vehicle Rewards
If someone picks up a wrecked vehicle and delivers it to the wreck repair, it should rightfully be their vehicle once it has finished repairing. The "first in best dressed" rule begins from the moment the wrecked vehicle is retrieved, not from when it is ready to go. However, this only goes so far as to be a courtesy. If someone else beats that original owner to the vehicle then no action is required. They should give it to the person who retrieved the wreck, but they don't have to. Likewise, if someone destroys a vehicle and waits for that vehicle to be repaired and have a second turn at it, they should let someone else have a turn instead, but only as a courtesy.
* Disruptive play will be at the sole discretion and judgment of the administrators.*
- Deliberately shooting another teammate on a FF server is against the rules.
- The deliberate destruction of a team mates vehicle or aircraft is a banable offense.
- Placing yourself in a position that leaves no alternative for a team mate other than to TK is a banable offence. This includes, but is not limited to, deliberately placing yourself in front of friendly vehicle.
- Team attacking someone who has team attacked you is not justified, call an admin submit a trouble maker report to deal with them.
- Pilots crashing and teamates in cargo being killed as a result is not considered an offense.
- Names must contain a minimum of 3 alpha-numeric characters
- Names must NOT contain abusive language, or derogatory comments.
- On player vs. player maps spawn camping will not be tolerated, players must allow the opposing team respite and the opportunity to regroup in their spawn.
Some General rules
- Be polite, wait your turn, offer rides, support your team mates.
- No offensive names or insulting and harassing other players.
- No exploiting game or map glitches and bugs, this includes the ranking system in evolution.
- No spamming text messages or senselessly flooding the chat in any way.
- No deliberately blocking team mates movement in any way.
- No stealing, attacking, moving or destroying team mates vehicles.
- Custom Faces containing any explicit material are not allowed.
- No impersonating, or leading people to believe that you are an Internode Games Network Admin.
Ban lengths for rule breakers
Sportsmanship: kick to 2 weeks
Tking and disruptive behavior: 2 weeks
Offensive behavior: Up to 2 weeks
How to report a rule breaker.
The fastest way to contact an Admin is via GON's IRC channel.
which is down at the moment cos of site upgrade.
In the event that an Admin is not available take a few screenshots and video if possible of the offender in action and submit a trouble maker report.
These screenshots must clearly show the offenders in game name (tag) and user id, the offense committed (type #userlist in chat to bring up), and the score board (default I) and player list (default p) showing it is an Internode server if possible. Please also include the time (CST - SA Time) AND date of the offense.
The screenshots can be attached to the troublemaker report and a link to the video included.
Report a trouble maker here.
A ban appeal can be madethere too.
Important: These rules are final and will not be open for debate. By choosing to play on Internode's servers you are indicating acceptance of these rules.
edit: added arma2 to the top of the thread just to clarify that these rules apply to both arma games
well even tho theres only 1 arma2 server now