Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

General news and announcements

Moderator: Content Admins

Re: Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

Unread postby AmosKito » 20 May 12, 7:40 pm

SaNE wrote:
MunchY wrote:It is ugly. At least, in comparison to every other AAA title made in the last 3 years that's worth mentioning.

When you've got 2 teams of dev's working to put out another game year after year, you don't have time to bother with getting a new and improved engine.
You just slap some glue, add some bloom and call it improved!

ahaha, they have only done that 3 or more times...
AmosKito

User avatar
Player
 
Offline
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 May 12, 7:33 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

Unread postby MunchY » 20 May 12, 8:07 pm

GroggDogg wrote:
MunchY wrote:
GroggDogg wrote:i never snapped at him though? wat r u talking about?

on topic, the codblops2 is going to use directx 11, so we'll see how it goes. its hardly ugly though, just people hating on it because its cod

It is ugly. At least, in comparison to every other AAA title made in the last 3 years that's worth mentioning.
But alas, you do seem very content with how it looks, so nobody is stopping you from buying it.

I'll hide this next part for people like yourself who may get offended by someone elses opinion.

Hidden: show
That trailer made me want to puke into my own ****.


if u wanna choke on ur own puke because u watched an "ugly" trailer... u have some serious mental health issues ull want worked out, perhaps see a therapist and get over the fact ur obsessed with hating something with no feelings towards u? meanwhile another 12million will buy the game,i may i may not. i just dont think its ugly. isnt life wonderful?

In your words - 'You're reading too much into it'. Was just using the language to express how disappointing/ugly I found the trailer.
I'm not obsessed with hating it, I came in and checked out the trailer like everyone else then posted my thoughts accordingly. Is their a problem with that? I am aware that many will still buy it. What point are you making and where is the relevance?
GroggDogg wrote:re: ur and u, its unimportant to me. what is the place suddenly, the home of the grammar and niceness police? jeez.

No we just like to maintain some respect for one another, and some basic grammar/spelling goes a long way in putting your point across. It kinda looks like you put some thought into it rather than headbutting the keyboard shouting trololol.

GroggDogg wrote:re: blops2 doesnt look as good as some, looks better than others. its hardly a major world problem they continue to make cod games, or reuse a perfectly good engine. and no1 forces u to play them or pay any attention to them. if u want to ignore them, then theres no point on commenting and how u dont like them, is there? im not a huge mp cod fan but the stories and sp are captivating enough for me to leave my uneventful life behind for 6-8hrs.

Again, nobody said it was a 'major world problem.' Just a few of us think it looks ugly and we are as entitled to our opinion as you are to yours, whether they differ or not. Why are you letting our opinions bother you so much, bud?
Image
MunchY

Rozmosis
 
Offline
Posts: 738
Joined: 8 Nov 06, 3:30 pm

Re: Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

Unread postby tacitus42 » 20 May 12, 11:39 pm

look out, it's a battle of 'who doesn't care the most'
Image
tacitus42

User avatar
Jedi Upstart
 
Offline
Posts: 537
Joined: 17 Mar 11, 8:42 pm
Location: rainy and/or sunny melbourne!

Re: Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

Unread postby spkypwnsuall » 21 May 12, 4:21 pm

Oh god, I get the feeling I may have started a little flame war over here...

mindsnare wrote: Came off snappy. Also, is it really that hard to type "Your" and "You"?


Thank you Mindsnare, glad I'm not the only one who misread his statement.

Oh, and a thankyou to MunchY for being the voice of reason in the thread, before things get too out of hand.
~Spkypwnsuall

ImageImage
spkypwnsuall

Regular
 
Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: 9 Mar 11, 2:28 pm
Location: In the dark corner of my desk

Re: Black Ops 2 Releases Slightly Different Trailer

Unread postby Starcraftmazter » 28 May 12, 12:04 pm

Those graphics....must....stab....eyes....
Starcraftmazter

User avatar
Player
 
Offline
Posts: 30
Joined: 28 May 10, 6:35 pm

Previous

Return to News:: General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests