More Clues Point to Western Release for Monster Hunter 3G

General news and announcements

More Clues Point to Western Release for Monster Hunter 3G

Unread postby News Portal » 19 Feb 12, 12:34 pm

The latest issue of Edge magazine lists [app=8649]Monster Hunter 3G[/app] as a Q3 2012 release for Europe. A 3DS exclusive, the latest instalment in Capcom's series of co-op dragon-slaying games was released in Japan in December, and has already shipped over 1.2 million copies in its home market. Assuming Edge's intel is legit, one possible explanation for the nine-month delay is that the western version of 3G is being re-jigged to support the Nintendo Network...

Read full article by James Cottee
News Portal

News news news news news...

Re: More Clues Point to Western Release for Monster Hunter 3

Unread postby imcloughy11 » 19 Feb 12, 2:17 pm

I would be more interested in seeing a new monster hunter on the ps vita, rather then a rehash of the wii version i've already played to death.
imcloughy11

Padawan

Unread postby zychion » 19 Feb 12, 11:55 pm

I don't mind them rehashing it a little as long as they add some new stuff in there at the same time. As much as I'd wish they would get rid of Cha-Cha and bring the cats back in, but the water battles were excellent and the collision boxes in Tri were the best I've ever seen them.
zychion

n00bie

Unread postby Trixxter » 20 Feb 12, 10:53 am

imcloughy11 wrote:I would be more interested in seeing a new monster hunter on the ps vita, rather then a rehash of the wii version i've already played to death.

Yup.

Im hoping, given Capcoms track record and how much people have loved it, they make a PSV version of it.
Trixxter

Padawan

Return to News:: General