General news and announcements
Moderator: Content Admins
A first-person puzzler game from indie developers Toxic Games, [app=7363]Q.U.B.E[/app] sees you manipulating an environment made of... well, cubes, to create different cubes so you can solve the next cube based puzzle. There's a lot of cubes involved.Read full article by Tim Colwill
- News news news news news...
- Posts: 7039
- Joined: 23 Apr 06, 9:01 pm
- Location: Internode Server Farm
sounds like trying the demo is going to be a good idea before purchasing
thanks for the review!
- Forgotten What The Sky Looks Like
- Posts: 2107
- Joined: 11 Nov 09, 6:36 pm
- Location: In the land of the Descendants of Prometheus!
Definitely worth it IMO, only up to sector 4. Very obvious Portal influence, yes, but still fun.
- Jedi Upstart
- Posts: 831
- Joined: 7 Jun 09, 12:08 pm
- Location: The Boosh
Return to News:: General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests