Magnetic Resonance Device
Introducing the ULTIMATE espionage and sabotage tool.
An M.R.D can be be attached to an Agents forearm and controled by their wrist device.
Function: Allows a user to create specific directional magnetic fields. (see below for abstract on how)
Concept uses: Magnetic fields can create two things depending on surroundings. 1. Physical force by attraction or repulsion. 2. Electrical currents through conductors.
How it works Abstract:
- All objects affected by magnetic fields act as magnetic aerials.
- To be able to wirelessly detect a magnetic aerial, it must be inside a magnetic field which is oscillating at that aerial's magnetic resonant frequency.
- Common items share similar shapes and compositions, so could be detected by pre-programmed magnetic resonant frequencies.
- When these aerials are detected. A directional magnetic field can be applied to the aerial to suit any magnetic affect desired, such as movement or electrical current flow.
Example program patterns:
- Standard frag grenade pins.
- Common gun mechanisms such as bolts, safeties, trigger springs, magazine retention clips.
- Lighting Circuits.
- Camera Circuits.
- Power supply transformers. big or small.
- Motor Windings.
- Lock mechanisms.
- Currently in development Beta stage is the ability for an agent to program patterns in the field. Although this will require a 60+ seconds to process, an agent potentially could program the patterns of their current adversaries weapon of choice; while in the field.
Practical Uses by agents in the field:
Potential is limitless. All while hiding within a 10m radius an agent could.
- Pull the pins from every grenade carried by any enemy in range. While they are still attached to them.
- Render enemy weapons useless for a few seconds by jamming their weapon. Depending on the weapon type and avaliable patterns. Ie, dislodge trigger spring, de-cock a bolt, turn on the safety.
- Drop magazines out of enemies weapons.
- Pull the trigger of enemy weapons, potentially causing friendly fire and retailiation on each other.
- Overload common electrical circuits creating dangerous arc flashes.
- Turn on motors remotely.
- Disengage vehicle brakes.
- Turn metal fences into large electric fences. Again with Arc danger.
The potential is limitless. Our development team requires agents to test in the field and determine more uses that we can program in as their experiences increase. Volunteer now!
Play at Aussies with Honour.
No Noob tube or Rocket abuse. You can use all the different weapons and actually kill people. Great place to play! Join it and watch it stack up!