arkanis50 and the rest of the Battlefield 2: Australian Forces team have been busy working on their local mod for BF2, and Friday they released their latest build.
This time they've added some more skins - the ASLAV and FA18 - and fixed a few bugs
arkanis50 wrote:Battlefield 2: Australian Forces is a singleplayer and multiplayer modification for the team-based modern warfare game Battlefield 2. The aim of the Australian Forces modification is to replace the United States forces with Australian forces; including new player, weapon and vehicles skins, HUD changes, and new weapons and vehicles in future releases.
This is the mod many Australian players have been waiting for – the chance to take on the world as highly-respected Australian Forces!
Version 0.28 makes the mod 100% compatible with the 1.21 patch. We are hard at work on version 0.3 with new weapons and vehicles, but the release of the 1.21 patch has meant we have had to release a new version to make sure people can still play the mod while they wait for the new release.
- Added: Standard localisation file for all languages
- Added: ASLAV skin
- Added: FA18 skin
- Change: New load banner art
- Change: Singleplayer bot names supplied by community
- Change: 1.21 compatibility changes
- Change: Default number of bots changed to 23
- Change: Conquest gamemode updated for 1.21
- Fix: Fixed crash upon loading multiple maps
- Fix: Weapon/class menus and HUD altered due to 1.21 patch
- Fix: Fixed DXT and Mipmap levels on various textures
NOTE: A standalone server version should be available in the coming week.
The patch is available on the mirror here. Props to the guys for their continued work on the mod