GON members have the 20mil SP requirement waived as long as you are:
a) Reasonably active in our region of 0.0 space for several hours a week (it's close to hi-sec tho).
b) Reasonably social.
c) Willing to participate often in PvP. Great Wildlands is a rather
d) Mature outlook. Emos and drama queens need not apply.
As long as you can fly a tackle frigate well, happy to have your face shot off now and then and laugh it off and jump straight back into another ship we'll take you on trial.
What we offer:
* LOADS of targets...
* Warfare at all levels from regular frigate and T1 cruiser roams upto
Capital Warfare... We dont ask for you to be in big ships, but we ask
you to have the skills to fly your ships well...
* Decent ratting, mining and plexing in 0.0. Loads of POSes to base
* Run with one of the premiere Aussie PvP corps that's cut its teeth in
low-sec and 0.0 sec.
* Loads of advice for both PvP and 0.0 industrialists.
* A ship-shop - get your losses replaced with corp subsidised PvP ships.
* A decent place to learn 0.0 tactics and logistics.