UgLyPuNk wrote:Something for everyone to try.
Internode WOW GW Testing.
This assumes you are already using the current wowgw.
1. change the address in your socks proxy software from wowgw.internode.on.net to 127.0.0.1 the port can remain 1080
2. unzip the attached zip somewhere on your filesystem
3. run "c:\wowgw\putty -load wowgw" obviously you may need to change the directory
4. load WoW as you normally would via proxycap or whatever socks software you are using.
5. when finished playing WoW shut down the proxy window.
Things to Try.
1. Are you getting high latency during RAIDS?
Try increasing the priority of the Socks client and Putty in the Task Manager, this is just a theory so I am Interested in any feedback
Things I want to know as feedback
1. Latency (before and after)
2. In game lag
3. Stability (Does the putty client drop connections)
Please note, there is really limited support on this, so if you work out how to use it great, if you can't just wait for us to release it (if it works)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests