New Group with a difference......sort of

Forum for NWN Guilds, Gangs & Groups discussion

Re: New Group with a difference......sort of

Unread postby Starbuck343 » 5 Oct 11, 3:36 pm

Spiro5 is correct in the fact that Vidar can't make it at 6pm WA time, and will be about an hour late. :(

As we still have a few left to do for Wolfie, it won't be an issue just yet. My only concern is when we get to the quests that can only be done once (also previously mentioned by Spiro5).

As for Dragons and the planes, well, dragons can be done again and again so not a problem. Not sure about the planes once they get to the higher ones :?: .

My plan :ideias: (if ok by group) is to do quests that are able to be done more than once with my WA fellows Rufus and Cirdan once those affected by daylight savings have logged off. That makes it easier for those that ARE on time to get things done without having to worry about what I have or have not done.

For the quests that are a once off, I will make sure that I'm on by 7pm WA time if I know we are doing one of those. If we can post it a day or so beforehand, that would be a great help. :mrgreen:.
Elvith, crafter for the clan Crystalian
Starbuck343

Regular

Unread postby navarre » 5 Oct 11, 4:46 pm

planes are repeatable, over and over and over again =) As are dragons!

The non-repeatable ones are mainly wings related and won't kick in until lvl 30. (sholo Crypt - however that can be done by other chars that have completed wings, so we can always have a catch up with non group chars to help anyone who misses out, Myth Olin is a one way trip.)

After Lord Tymon are Water crags then Zendar then the two lizard related ones in the GNF. That should bring Wolfy up to date with everyone else.

We might have to plan our playing time a little better, in terms of hunting, then swapping to quests when the latecomers log on. Get as much done in the time we have and then you can continue on after?

Will try and remember to grab everyone's lvls tonight, so we aren't getting too far ahead while others are lagging behind.

-nav-
navarre

NWN DM

Unread postby aussie » 17 Oct 11, 1:42 am

I will be mia this week while I do whatever a public officer does at an agm (drink wine and eat free food) normal service returns next week.
aussie

NWN Admin

Unread postby Lee 337 » 20 Oct 11, 4:54 am

Sorry guys, I might have to pull out of the Fox nights. My work hours are making it hard to stay awake on week nights. Sorry for missing so many nights.
Lee 337

Padawan

Unread postby Gotrek1966 » 20 Oct 11, 9:40 am

Lee 337 wrote:Sorry guys, I might have to pull out of the Fox nights. My work hours are making it hard to stay awake on week nights. Sorry for missing so many nights.

Join the club mate. Brigade activity is now on the rise for me on Wed night with fire season now on and some foolish people allowing me to be the training officer. :lol:

Along with daylight saving Im not getting home till 10ish now. :cry:
Gotrek1966

NWN Admin

Unread postby Spiro5 » 21 Oct 11, 9:11 am

While Rufus, Vidar and Cirdan where on patrol looking for any threats against their encampment a strong breeze swept around them making them draw their weapons expecting a surprise attack, but nothing appeared,

"How strange" said Cirdan, to which Rufus replied "I sense a wind of change" sniffing the air.

Vidar then said "I think we should split our Clan into two groups, now that we are all much stronger than before, one to hunt in the West and the other in the East" looking at Cirdan and Rufus

Cirdan mused "An interesting idea, we do have relatives due for a visit who have mastered the art of using some sort of featherless bird to move around the skies. They will be arriving shortly and we have many stories to tell of how we have survived and they will want to see our our hunting lands and will no doubt disturb our weekly hunting parties?"

To which Rufus said "The East part of our world is having problems with the Sun or Moon, not sure which, and hunting in two groups until it is sorted sounds like a good idea"

So it was decided that it would be discussed over the coming days
Spiro

Soidoc Brund, Lemli Brund, Gemli Brund
Spiro5

Padawan

Unread postby Spiro5 » 21 Oct 11, 9:27 am

In other words Rufus and Cirdan have relatives coming to stay for around 4 weeks in RL and Wednesday nights might be a "hit or miss" affair, while they are with us.

Also Cirdan may not be sober enough either :lol: :slurp: :agree:
Spiro

Spiro5

Padawan

Unread postby Starbuck343 » 27 Oct 11, 10:33 pm

While trying to get ready for the nights hunt, Vidar noticed that the cubs were exceptionally restless. Nothing he did seemed to calm them – they must sense the change as well. Not wanting the pack to lose precious hunting time, he sent a messenger to Rufus. Another hour passed before the cubs finally settled, and Vidar found himself wondering how the pack was faring through the changes in the sun and moon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. Sorry I didn’t make in time to see everyone last night. The little ‘uns were not being very co-operative.

Got a question for you all though. While daylight savings is here, does anyone have an issue with Cirdan, Rufus and Vidar doing Wings? It seems to me that if we try to get everyone together to do it, one might be late (me more than likely) and that would make it difficult for others who have to go to work (or school in Wolfys case) the next day. It’s only the Ruins of Myth Olin that can’t be done again isn’t it? In which case, the east has more numbers and should be able to do it easily enough, and Vidar and company can always seek outside help if needed. We may not be able to do any of it for the next month anyway (see Spiro5s post).

Let me know what you think.
Elvith, crafter for the clan Crystalian
Starbuck343

Regular

Unread postby Spiro5 » 19 Dec 11, 10:41 pm

Rufus and Cirdan have returned and are ready to "do battle again". :2gunsfiring_v1:

Bit of clichéd there but did know how to open that we are now available on Wednesday nights again, now that our visitors have retuned home.
Hope we can regroup again.
Spiro

Spiro5

Padawan

Unread postby Gotrek1966 » 11 Jan 12, 8:28 pm

Sorry for the very late notice. Patty is not feeling very well and I am totally shattered from work and then having to go to a meeting tonight. Therefore we are both going to bed about..............now.

Hope to catch up with the clan next week.
Gotrek1966

NWN Admin

Unread postby Spiro5 » 12 Jan 12, 8:01 am

No problems :)

Get well soon Patty and we try again next week.

This daylight saving is a problem :(
Spiro

Spiro5

Padawan

Unread postby Gotrek1966 » 18 Jan 12, 9:31 pm

As Wed nights are being a pain to get us all on the server at a reasonable time, we will change it to Thursday nights 3 weeks from today.

Thats the 2nd of February.

Have fun till then. :D
Gotrek1966

NWN Admin

Unread postby Spiro5 » 31 Jan 12, 8:02 am

My how time flies, we (two of us ) have a Holiday Trip coming up on the 11th of February for 2 weeks.
So will not be back on till 1st of March. But still have time to go before we leave to get some quests completed.
Spiro

Spiro5

Padawan

Unread postby Gotrek1966 » 4 Mar 12, 10:37 am

Sorry about that, we forgot it was on that night. :oops:
Gotrek1966

NWN Admin

Unread postby Spiro5 » 4 Mar 12, 11:21 am

All good NPS :)