Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
cumulative patch will update Pro Cycling Manager 2012 to version 22.214.171.124.
- Functionality: Add the possibility to renew sponsors.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent, in some rare cases, getting beyond the world championships.
- Fix: Fixed several problems with U23 races.
- Improvement: Custom teams with a small budget are now considered to be "Continental" teams rather than "Continental Pro".
- Major Functionality: Official teams are playable in friendly mode.
- Functionality: Races (except time-trials) can be speeded-up (x2 / x4) if a majority of players vote for it. Once the last rider has crossed the line, the race will end.
- Functionality: It is now possible to play time-trial races. AI teams will not be present in these events, to avoid long waiting times.
- Corrections to the chat.
- Number of players connected is displayed and a small icon will show if a player is in a game.
+ server updates : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13002#p525770
- Addition : Chapelle de Grammont added to "Isolated Buildings".
- Addition: Possibility to zoom the profile during a race. (a left click on the profile causes a zoom of the selected section to be displayed on-screen. Move mouse to change zoomed view).
- Addition: Colours added to race profile (in some menus, especially a zoomed profile) to distinguish differences in slope.
- Correction: Sprint and attack distances of a leader were not displayed on the Detailed Simulation page.
- Addition: Missing localisations added to Italian and Portuguese.
- Adjustment: Adjustment to certain rider attributes.
- Fixed a rare problem with a "server-side processing error" that could force a player to recreate a profile for each new connection to Armada.
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out Pro Cycling Manager 2012 on Green Man Gaming today!