Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
updated full Windows installer/demo for Making History 2: The War of the World, the WWII grand strategy game developed in partnership with renowned economic historian and policy icon Niall Ferguson.
Install without a license key to get access to a 50 turn demo of "The German Question" scenario.
The 1.26 official update includes a number of bug fixes and significant improvements to the AI. It also includes a full featured Game Editor.
This is actually the same executable as the paid version. It defaults to demo mode if the user does not enter a product key. The upside is that the demo will also have the ability to self-update, evolving alongside the paid version.
MHII gives WWII grand strategy gamers the opportunity to lead a nation and remake history. MHII reflects the reality that economics win wars as much as combat, so players can customize the development of specific cities, regions and units to support their objectives. Along the way they will face rival political factions both domestic and international, diplomatic choices that affect their nation's status and reputation, and a reactive artificial intelligence that alters its strategy based on player actions.
The 1.26 official update includes a number of bug fixes and significant improvements to the AI. It also includes what many of you have been waiting for--a full featured Game Editor!
1.26 RELEASE NOTES:
Launcher Version 1.26.27592.119
Game Version 1.26.27589.120
-Added a fully functional Game Editor
-Added Editor Manual as an appendix to the MHII manual.
- Fixed an issue that could cause unintended moves into enemy regions
- Improve border defense behavior
-Fixed bug where AI military forces would evaluate wrong data to calculate size of enemy force, resulting in units attacking larger forces
- Adjusted priorities to focus more on border defense
- Tweaked composition of units created when defending
- Handle case where units traveling by sea have their destination land region captured while they are en route
- Fixed bug that could cause transports not to deliver their troops to proper destination
- Fix bug that would sometimes cause the AI to send units to regions it didn't control when it thought it still did
- Improve opportunistic attack behavior when adjacent to weaker enemy regions
- Fixed bug that was causing airbases to not show up in the list of bombing targets in a region
- Fixed a number of exit crashes
-Fixed bug that prevented ships from leaving ports of allies who allow Military Access using Port button on city panel.
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out Making History II: The War of the World on Green Man Gaming today!