Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
Unlockable trial of Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, the open-world sandbox action-RPG.
With Fire and Sword, the third stand-alone title in the acclaimed Mount & Blade series, gives players the freedom to decide who both their allies and enemies are as they create their own world inspired by Henryk Sienkiewicz’s 1884 cult classic novel "With Fire and Sword." Players will plan tactical takeovers, scheme which castles to siege, and battle rival armies with traditional weapons found in previous Mount & Blade titles, as well as newly introduced firearms such as muskets and pistols. With plenty of new quests for players to partake in and a deep, immersive campaign mode, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword continues the tradition of giving players an open-world experience like no other.
Operating system: Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: 2.1Ghz or higher
Memory: 1.2 GB
Hard disk space: 900 MB
Video: Graphics card (128 MB+)
Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
DirectX®: Directx 9c
3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
Internet Connection required for multiplayer and Online Activation
TaleWorlds is offering Mount&Blade through a try before you buy model. You can download the game and start playing right away. The downloaded file is a trial version that lets you play the game up until you reach level 7. You can then purchase a license online to upgrade your game to full mode and continue playing with your character. As soon as you buy a license you will obtain a serial key which will remove the level limit and let you play on the multi-player servers. You will not need to download the game again.
- Firearms have been rebalanced.
- Firearms have been given refined melee animations.
- All Melee weapons have been rebalanced.
- Horses have been made faster and rebalanced.
- Characters can now crouch. The default key is 'z'.
- New troop orders for volley firing and line formations.
- Added new types of ranged ammunition, ex: piercing arrows.
- Pikes have two types of thrusting attacks.
- Reloading interrupted by being hit is now continued where it left off.
- Switching to pistols is now quicker whereas switching to muskets has been made slower.
- New grenade explosion/damage system.
- New tactics introduced via crouching pikemen/marksmen formations.
- New sounds and particle systems for firearm shots,bullet hits, and ricochets.
- Order menus redesigned.
- Female face textures retouched slightly.
- Motion blur effect has been removed from some weapons.
- All armors have female versions.
- Multiplayer Captain modes have received an overhaul; all new troops and troop purchasing system.
- New stat/behavior balances for musketeers and infantry.
- Network code improved.
- Added starting option to play the game with a female character.
- Battlefield AI enhanced and can give the new volley fire orders.
- New Village Elder Quests.
- New and more realistic Caravan Trading System.
- Economic balances to production and troops.
- Various balances made in the interest of fairness to starting characters.
- New balances to weapons and redone grenade rules/system.
- Fixed siege door abuse in some multiplayer maps.
- Fixed ladder placements in many maps.
- Navigation meshes in lots of maps fixed.
- Double barreled pistols' reload animation bug is fixed
- Grenade splash damage bugs fixed.
- Fixed typo in trade permit cost.
- Lots of fixes to problematic quests and npc behaviors/interactions.
- Various bug fixes.
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword on Green Man Gaming today!