Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
Manual patch will update the Mexican Spanish edition of StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty to version 1.1.0. This patch features adjustments to protoss, terran, and zerg balance, notable StarCraft II Editor improvements, and several bug fixes. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
· Build time increased from 33 t38.
· Warp Gate cooldown increased from 23 t28.
· Ground damage decreased from 10 t8.
· Build time increased from 30 t35.
· Build time increased from 40 t45.
· Siege Tank
· Siege mode damage changed from 50 t35 (+15 armored).
· Upgrade damage changed from +5 t+3 (+2 armored).
· Ram ability removed. Ultralisk will now use normal attack against buildings.
· Damage decreased from 15 (+25 armored) t15 (+20 armored).
· Desert Oasis
· Destructible Rocks have been added tmake natural expansions easier tprotect.
· Center Xel'Naga Tower area has been narrowed.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
· Added new requirement types: Odd, Divide, Mod, Multiply.
· Added a chance field teffect data.
· Added support for the Slider dialog control type.
· Added a trigger tdeal damage from a unit.
· Added a trigger event response tprovide the amount a player or unit property changes.
· Added a trigger event when an effect executes.
New Trigger Editor functions:
· Save Data Conversation State Value (Action).
· Load Data Conversation State Value (Action).
· Players On Team (returns Player Group associated with teams in game lobby).
· Unit Owner Changes (Event).
· Old Unit Owner (returns player ID in response tUnit Owner Changes).
· New Unit Owner (returns player ID in response tUnit Owner Changes).
· XP, Level, and Bounty unit properties can now be modified by triggers.
· Banks now save/restore XP, learned abilities, and items.
· Message Window now includes a time stamp for each message.
· An actor event is now dispatched when a missile cannot hit its target.
· When loading documents with Battle.net-only dependencies, you will now be prompted tlog in and download the dependency data, rather than failing tload.
· Game variants now automatically use the default melee variants for new maps, without requiring manual generation. This will not take effect for maps created prior tthis patch.
· The Custom game variant is nlonger automatically included when other non-default variants are defined.
· Increased the maximum recharge vital rate for heal effects.
· Chat windows nlonger vanish when exiting a multiplayer map or campaign mission.
· Fixed an issue where players would still receive toasts when their status was set tbusy.
· Custom Games
· Default race in a game lobby is now properly set tRandom.
· Players can now configure the lobby for 1v5 matches.
· The search functionality for map searches has been improved.
· Lobby hosts will now receive a toast when an invited player declines an invitation.
· Custom game lobbies will now remember the game mode chosen under a category.
· Fixed an issue where changing the category t"Custom" would default the teams t5v3.
· Fixed an issue where custom maps could not be reported from the map preview screen.
· If a unit loads inta transport, missiles targeting it will nlonger target similar units in the area.
· Structures damaged during construction will nlonger count towards structures lost.
· Fixed an issue where builders waiting for an area tclear could block units trying tleave the area.
· Fixed an issue with inventory drop range checks.
· Fixed an issue that, in certain cases, allowed a command tbe issued that did not appear on the command card.
· Queue tooltips now display information about what is in progress.
· Fixed an issue where the back button would not always return players tthe score screen properly.
· Marines trained at multiple Barracks will now prefer a Barracks with a Reactor over one with a Tech Lab or nattachment.
· SCVs will now load intthe closest Command Center if multiple are within range.
· Creep now recedes properly when an AI-controlled Hatchery, Lair, or Hive is destroyed.
· StarCraft II Editor
· The Player Leaves Game event now fires when a player leaves or they are defeated/victorious.
· Loading screen progress bar option now works when using Melee loading screen type.
· Test Document now works properly on maps with Battle.net-only dependencies.
· Publishing a new file using Major revision will now properly set the document version t1.0.
· Publish dialog now properly remembers the Show Real Name setting from previous publish.
· File preview panel now displays author's real name if that option was set during publishing.
· The Import module will now allow importing an override Assets.txt file.
· Undoing a terrain object modification will now alsundassociated terrain changes.
· Editor will display document text from another locale if ntext for the active locale exists.
· Copying points with custom models will display the model properly on the pasted point.
· It is nlonger possible thave multiple default variants in the Game Variants dialog.
· Removed icon support for attribute and variant definitions, as Battle.net does not display these.
· Fixed issues with invalid map bounds when creating 32x32 maps.
· Fixed issues with poor performance in the Terrain Editor when scroll bars are visible.
· Fixed issues with drag-and-drop in Trigger Editor when tracking is not enabled.
· Fixed an issue that would cause a crash if multiple unit forms had tomany abilities.
· Fixed an issue with temporary publish names in the Publish dialog still verifying the original name.
· Fixed an issue with the Unit Manipulates Item trigger.
· Fixed excessive delays on some systems when saving files using the Smaller Files option, and alswhen publishing Locked files.
· Fixed preview panel display in Terrain Editor palettes.
· Fixed performance issues in Terrain Editor when modifying terrain with many road tiles on the map.
· Fixed initial display of variables in the Trigger Debugging Window.
· Fixed generated script for built-in attribute values, which caused them tnot be accessed properly.
· Fixed action list when modifying a Custom Script action without sub-views enabled.
· Fixed loading map dependency data.
· Fixed an issue where loading complex bank files would cause the client tdisconnect from Battle.net.
· Technical Issues
· Fixed an issue where unplugging headphones could cause the game tfreeze.
· Fixed an issue where XP systems running with Unicode characters enabled could prevent a player from starting a multiplayer game.
If you are experiencing technical problems with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly patched game, please contact Blizzard's Technical Support department. You can find their contact information here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/35092
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty on Green Man Gaming today!