Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
Changelog SV 3.3:
- Hotseat mode now fully playable for grand and custom campaigns.
- Added XAI Campaign and Battle AI.
- Muslim Factions Reskin.
- Serbian Reskin.
- Levy/AOR Reskin.
- Russian Reskin.
- Mongols Reskin.
- Cuman/Kipcak Reskin.
- Darkage Anglo-Saxon Reskin.
- Darkage Danish Reskin.
- Partial implementation of CBUR Byzantine units.
- Added CITIES&CASTLES STRAT MODELS v.1.0.
- Added Slave Markets, and Ghulam units to Muslim factions.
- Tweaked the Combat Balancing System (toned down Cavalry, stiffened spear units).
- Tweaked Economic System (ports, trade, added settlements within castle)
Changelog SV 3.2:
- Fixed bug causing Late Era campaign not to start.
- Updated Siculo-Norman General/Captain battle model (Armed with Axe).
- Corrected some misnamed units.
Changelog SV 3.1:
- Added Norman Milites.
- Added Norman Sergents
- Added Norman Sergent Archers
- Updated Siculo-Norman General/Captain battle model (Armed with Mace).
- Added Upgrades for AOR levy units
- Reskinned AOR Levy Units
- Added "Monasteries" to maintain base religion in provinces.
- Increased populations of Palermo, Baghdad, and Cordoba.
- Adjusted unrest levels in Russian Steppe.
- Adjusted Cyprus starting position in Late.
- Adjusted Benevento Darkage starting situation.
- Add square formation back to Phalanx units (pike).
- Added Soupdragons Stone Watchtower.
The following bugs have been corrected:
- False Positive Virus report in launcher.
- Mangonel Barrel projectile invisible.
- Danish Darkage battle general/captain invisible.
- No victory conditions for Moravia in DA campaign.
- Faction selection screen says Europe 1080 A.D. across top.
- Magyar Archers unlocalized in early/high era.
- Inconsistent governor titles between eras (vernacular vs english).
- Inconsistent province names between eras (vernacular vs english).
- Permanent stone fort cost not updated.
- Incorrect AOR hidden resources in Anatoilia.
- Trick riding Anglo-Saxon captains/general.
- Serb Darkage bodyguard Magnates, but should be Druzhina.
- Fixed AS Trebuchet in campaign script.
- Citadels not buildable.
- Fixed inability to build Chuches in some areas.
- Lowed Pirate spawn level.
- Fixed new Sicilian Banners not showing up in battle mode.
- Fixed CTD stopping darkage progression to later ages (DA playable all the way to the renaissance)
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms on Green Man Gaming today!