Join games.on.net today and gain direct access to:
The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit, including the NOLF 2 Editing Tools and Source Code, are provided "as-is", and are not officially supported by Monolith Productions, LithTech Inc., or Sierra Entertainment. AN INSTALLATION OF THE GAME MODIFIED BY THE TOOLS CANNOT BE COVERED BY TECH SUPPORT. For community-based peer-to-peer support and discussion, visit the No One Lives Forever Forum.
The NOLF 2 Editing Tools and Source Code are provided "as-is", and are not officially supported by Monolith Productions, LithTech Inc., Fox Interactive, or Sierra Entertainment. Nevertheless, we have found a workaround to a minor problem with the DEdit tool that some users may experience:
After processing a level in DEdit and attempting to test your level by clicking on Run World, some users may experience problems. These problems may include:
* The level runs but geometry has no texture.
* DEdit simply minimizes and the level does not run at all.
To avoid this problem, please be sure to check your Project Path in the menu that appears when you attempt to process your level. The Project Path should be directed to the To2.dep file located in your NOLF2\Game folder. If the problem persists, close your project and exit out of DEdit. You should then be able to reopen DEdit and run your project successfully.
The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit includes the following:
* Various tutorials and reference documents in an easy-to-use help file
* DEdit, the NOLF 2 world editor and related applications
* ModelEdit, the NOLF 2 model editor and related applications
* FXed, The NOLF 2 Special Effects editor
* Utilities for working with Renderstyle
* Utilities for modifying Nolf2 music and sound files
* LithRez, a command-line program for packing and unpacking NOLF.REZ (Resource) files
* Nolf 2 Source Code (Req Microsoft Visual C++ version 6.0 or higher)
* World Importer and Exporter for 3D Studio MAX
* World Importer for Maya
* Model Exporters for 3d Studio MAX and Maya
* Sample level files
* 1000+ prefabs that you can use to make professional-looking levels quickly and easily.
* PERL assetlist generation scripts
* A special, development-only version of lithtech.exe.
* A completed version of the Demolition tutorial mod (Demolition.zip).
Demolition is an example mod that shows how to replace one of the existing team based multiplayer modes in NOLF 2 with your own. The object of Demolition is to blow up an object in the enemy base, or defend your base from being blown up.
We know you love cheap games, so we are proud to work with Green Man Gaming to deliver the best prices in Australia for all gamers. Check out No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way on Green Man Gaming today!