Begin your pointing and clicking.
By Tim Colwill on January 29, 2014 at 3:05 pm
Yes, as the title suggest the Double Fine adventure game Broken Age has broken out of its Kickstarter-backer exclusive period and is now available for the general public to consume.
You can pick it up on Steam for the princely price of $24.99, or $29.99 with the soundtrack. This is only the first part of the game, with the second half due to arrive as a free update later this year.
According to Double Fine, Broken Age contains:
- Original soundtrack, composed by Peter McConnell, recorded by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- All-star voice cast, including Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Jennifer Hale, Wil Wheaton, and Pendleton Ward
- Dialog Trees!
- Some jokes. Unless you don’t think they’re funny, in which case we totally weren’t trying to be funny.
- A whole bunch of awesome PUZZLES
- This one really hard puzzle that you won’t get but you’ll look it up online and not tell anybody
- All your hopes and dreams