Have they patched out that ridiculous scanning nonsense yet?
By Liam Gilroy on December 18, 2013 at 1:59 pm
Another patch has come down for X Rebirth, filled to the brim with more fixes for the unfortunately buggy game. Naturally the update will be applied the next time you run Steam – if it isn’t go check your download queue. Will it be enough to make the game worth playing? Sad to say, probably not.
• Fixed several more causes of crashes and freezes.
• Fixed mouse controls not working after loading certain savegames.
• Fixed trade ships getting stuck after upgrade.
• Fixed skipping trade menu when going back to it.
• Fixed graphics options not setting correct shaders.
• Fixed missing build notifications from architects in other sectors.
• Fixed player trade ships trying to trade with enemy stations.
• Fixed menus showing out of date info about build progress.
• Fixed trades in another sector taking too long.
• Fixed upkeep mission to deliver architect to builder ship not ending.
• Fixed player ships not being returned during plot missions (will not re-create ships already lost, sorry).
• Improved ship movement in certain situations.
• Improved logic for station owned miners.
• Cell Recharge (fuel) stations in Omicron Lyrae now require Bofu instead of Food Rations.
• Various performance improvements (should be most noticeable when shadows are NOT enabled).