By Tim Colwill on December 17, 2013 at 9:18 am
It’s that time of the year again — 2013 has ended and we’ve pushed ourselves through the final stage of another magnificent year of gaming. We’ve been shoving our opinions down your eyeballs and earballs all year, and now it’s time to turn the tables — we want to know what you think.
This year, just for taking part in our Game of the Year survey, you’ll be in the running to win a brand new Metabox Prime P375SM worth a cool $2,400. Check this thing out:
- SCREEN: 17.3″ FHD 72% Gamut Matte (1920 x 1080) LED
- GRAPHICS: AMD Radeon HD 8970M 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
- CPU: Intel 4th Generation i7-4700MQ Processor (6MB Cache up to 3.40 GHz)
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ DDR3 Memory
- HARD DISK: HGST 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache 7th Generation Hard Drive
- OPTICAL: Blu-ray Reader / DVD +- R/RW DL
- CONNECTIVITY: Killer 1202 Low Latency Wireless and Bluetooth
- WINDOWS: Windows 8.1 64BIT
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Platinum Care Metabox Warranty
- EXTRA: Multi-Zone/Multi-Coloured Backlit Keyboard, Animated LED Sound Bar, Illuminated Touchpad, Thunderbolt Connectivity, Multi-Monitor Support
Some things to know
The competition will run from now until 11:59 PM (Adelaide time) on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. The competition is open to Australian residents only, and only one entry per person is allowed. You must be a member of games.on.net in order to enter — as part of the competition you will be asked to provide your games.on.net username. This will be used to contact you if you win.
(Not a member of games.on.net? Register here!)
Check out the full terms and conditions at this link.
But how do I enter?
Easy! Just take the following survey….
(That’s an embedded Google form, if it doesn’t load just refresh the page.)
That’s all there is to it! Cast your votes before the end of the competition and you’ll be in the running to win. Good luck!
Editor’s Note: As we are a 99% PC gaming site, the choices in the lists are all PC games. If a console game was your choice, feel free to write it in the optional boxes provided!