No more police stations full of impossible prisoner amounts.
By Tim Colwill on March 25, 2013 at 10:21 am
Players of SimCity are eagerly awaiting every patch as Maxis and EA continue to fix confusing AI and pathfinding issues, as well as fine-tune various aspects of their compelling but flawed creation.
Patch 1.8 has now been released, and includes changes to police station capacity bugs, road building bugs, and confusing text descriptions relating to missions.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Police station can no longer hold more prisoners than the capacity.
- Added missing roof texture for certain commercial building.
- Added completion moment cinematic for Great Works.
- Visiting police cars have avatar of neighbor above them.
- Arcology Population reflects the population of the Arcology, not the city.
- Fixed a clog in the pipes where sewage would sometimes get backed up and act jittery.
- Region Wall will pop up when a new chat message has been received.
- Improvements to cases when connecting a new road to an existing road that goes over uneven terrain.
- Tuned some of the road snapping priorities to address some edge cases where it wasn’t behaving as desired
- Fixed a case where a new road would sometimes cause an existing road to change its shape drastically.
- Made Upgrade Roads mini-tutorial appear at appropriate time.
- Fix to four lane bridge to improve divider line placement.
- Clarified alerts about residents not moving in because of high taxes to state if it is residents, commercial businesses, or Industry that won’t move in because of high taxes.
- Improved text and icons on cities in region view.
- Updated text for “Become a Suburban City” mission to improve clarity.
- Updated requirements text for HazMat garage for clarity.
Source: EA Support