No more people need to die because Ambulances don't know how to drive!
By Tim Colwill on March 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm
SimCity 1.7 has arrived, and it attempts to address the traffic congestion problems that have been plaguing the city simulator, resulting in a number of less than flattering videos.
The full patch notes read as follows:
- Traffic Improvements: Tuned traffic congestion and fixed some intersection traffic issues.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency Vehicles will drive in empty lanes to get around traffic at intersections.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency and Delivery vehicles get priority over regular traffic when leaving garage.
- All units and buildings can now be demolished using the bulldoze tool.
- Performance improvements for low spec systems.
- New Server: Asia 2 will be released Tuesday afternoon (PDT)!
Fire it up and let us know if you notice a difference!
Source: EA Forums