A good time to check out this indie gem.
By Tim Colwill on March 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm
Streumon Studios have sent word that the Blood Games DLC, which will add much-awaited PVP to E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, is on its way soon.
The Blood Games PVP will include two modes: Battle Royal, a last-man-standing fight, and Team Artifcact where you and your team have to transport an artifact into the enemy’s control zone for victory.
The DLC will also include a huge swath of changes to the core game, including animation and texture improvements, hacking AI changes, crash bug fixes and much more. If you haven’t had a chance to play E.Y.E, this might be just the time to jump in and see if its unique blend of Deus Ex-style FPS/RPG action is right for you. Plus, hey! It’s only $10.
Full patch notes below:
- Added: 2 new multiplayers game modes: Battle Royal and Team Artifact with 6 new maps.
- Added: 4 new custom secondary and coop missions maps: cm_cu_street, cm_cu_sewer, cm_cu_marsarena and cm_cu_arcturus.
- Added: Leaderboards and stats for Battle Royal and Team Artifact.
- Added: Effects on the X2 aiming magnifiers.
- Added: Option to hide the crosshair.
- Added: Possibility to answer with the keyboard during dialogues.
- Added: Legs damages could slow the player up to 50% of its initial speed.
- Added: Maintenance consumes Stamina.
- Added: Icons showing which weapon has been used by a player to kill another one.
- Added: Avatars saves are stored in “my documents” folder. Old saves are moved there.
- Updated: FPS optimization while shooting.
- Updated: Improvement of the hacking AI.
- Updated: Players animations reworked.
- Updated: Textures of the aiming interfaces reworked.
- Updated: Adjustment of some textures.
- Updated: Balancing of the lean system.
- Updated: Modification of the players’ ragdolls parameters.
- Updated: Icons displayed in the armory reworked.
- Updated: Using a Psi power deactivates the Cloak and uses more Stamina.
- Updated: Balancing of the amount of XP won with some Psi powers.
- Updated: Improvement of the parry system with melee weapons: a player parried couldn’t attack for a brief delay.
- Updated: Improvement of the melee weapon collision system.
- Updated: Particles visual effects removed when charging for a power attack.
- Updated: Maximum speed for the sprint increased up to twice.
- Updated: More important decrease of the Stamina while parrying.
- Updated: Backstab always kills in one shot.
- Updated: Probability to get the Detective achievement increased.
- Updated: Repositioning and visual improvement of the interface displayed at the player’s dead.
- Updated: Deus Ex can’t be killed anymore by Dragon Breath or Invocation powers.
- Fixed: Potential crash while hacking.
- Fixed: Dedicated server didn’t run the map chosen during the setup.
- Fixed: Incorrect physbox on a case model.
- Fixed: Illumination position on a gargoyle statue model.
- Fixed: Blood spraying removed in case of a successful parry.
- Fixed: Incorrect tiling of some textures.
- Fixed: Issue with physical objects if taken by a player while another already holds it.
- Fixed: Sound script error for the Carnophage.
- Fixed: Error messages due to some particles.
- Fixed: Backstab message was displayed if Dragon Breath is used in the back of the target.
- Fixed: Changing firemode when equipped with melee weapons could prevent from attacking.
- Fixed: Issue on the first person view when a player was joining a game since another one was using the armory.
- Fixed: Availability to abusively use some actions through the keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed: Players could be stuck in armory.
- Fixed: Availability to use some actions while the avatar creation interface was displayed.
- Fixed: Backstab message was displayed when attacking an allied even with friendly fire turned to 0.
- Fixed: Deletion on unused files.
- Fixed: Sound of the sentry could be looped in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Player could be equipped with more weapons than it should.
- Fixed: The chat windows could stay displayed after a change level.
- Fixed: The Kraak attacks always pushed the player in the same direction.
- Fixed: “my legs are ok” message wasn’t displayed if healed with medkit.
- Fixed: Some kind of ammunitions weren’t dropped by NPCs.
- Fixed: “Toggle HUD” action was preventing from switching weapon.
- Fixed: Flashlight couldn’t be switched off while the player was cloaked.
- Fixed: Animation bug while jumping with a grenade.
- Fixed: Various typos in texts.
- Fixed: During a connection, the message “you are on Team spectator” could be displayed.
- Fixed: Throwing an object while running could cause the weapon to fire.
- Fixed: Availability to attack when sprinting during maintenance.
- Fixed: Bug related to the push on a ladder.
- Fixed: The hack interface displayed “me” instead of the player’s name actually hacked.
Source: Press Release